Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• Site Sponsor

Went to The Boozy Cow seeing as they were offering a burger for a £1 if they had a certain first name (which I have)

Chili cheese fries were lovely. Burger was outstanding (fuck vegetarians right in the pussy) and the cherry coke float was scrumptious.

7.5/10

And yet only 7.5/10?

Did the waitress have stubble and a cock or summat?

Went to The Boozy Cow seeing as they were offering a burger for a £1 if they had a certain first name (which I have)

Chili cheese fries were lovely. Burger was outstanding (fuck vegetarians right in the pussy) and the cherry coke float was scrumptious.

7.5/10

Cheap Burger

Outstanding

Lovely

Scrumptious

7.5? You really are one miserable bastard.

• 7 months later...

Rustico last night. Not bad as far as high street Italians go. Had some annoying cackling hen behind me which was abit shit but still nae the worst atmosphere.

Food was nice but I wouldn't rush back.

6.5/10

Your rubbish haircut must be interfering with your taste buds, it's fantastic there

Your rubbish haircut must be interfering with your taste buds, it's fantastic there

Agreed. Ciao Napoli also very good although the boy running it seemed to be up his own arse when we were there a few weeks ago with regards to the wine List.

Wife asked for a Rioja, he smugly states that "This is an Italian restaurant and that's a Spanish wine."

Aye we fucking know that you plank.

Wife then proceeds to check the wine list and orders a bottle of ARGENTINIAN Malbec from it.

Arsehole.

Wouldn't go back purely because he's a tit.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Ciao Napoli also very good although the boy running it seemed to be up his own arse when we were there a few weeks ago with regards to the wine List.

Wife asked for a Rioja, he smugly states that "This is an Italian restaurant and that's a Spanish wine."

Aye we fucking know that you plank.

Wife then proceeds to check the wine list and orders a bottle of ARGENTINIAN Malbec from it.

Arsehole.

Wouldn't go back purely because he's a tit.

I've had a few similar incidents in Italian restaurants over the years.

Out with Miss SOTR - she orders a seafood pasta. Asks the waitress for parmesan, who recoils in a mixture of disgust and hilarity. 'You cannot have cheese with seafood!' Created an awkward stand-off, but fair play to Miss SOTR, who stuck to her guns and insisted on the cheese!

A couple of other times, i've 'embarrassed' myself ordering coffees! Have been told off for ordering a cappuccino in the evening - apparently it's extremely poor form to order these after midday. A morning drink only. Also once turned away sugar with an espresso - again was scoffed at by the waiter. 'You need sugar to cut the bitterness of the coffee'. Apparently you cannot have espresso without sugar!

On all of the above occasions, I was made to feel like I'd insulted the waiter/waitress!

Out with Miss SOTR - she orders a seafood pasta. Asks the waitress for parmesan, who recoils in a mixture of disgust and hilarity. 'You cannot have cheese with seafood!' Created an awkward stand-off, but fair play to Miss SOTR, who stuck to her guns and insisted on the cheese!

A couple of other times, i've 'embarrassed' myself ordering coffees! Have been told off for ordering a cappuccino in the evening - apparently it's extremely poor form to order these after midday. A morning drink only. Also once turned away sugar with an espresso - again was scoffed at by the waiter. 'You need sugar to cut the bitterness of the coffee'. Apparently you cannot have espresso without sugar!

On all of the above occasions, I was made to feel like I'd insulted the waiter/waitress!

That's not remotely similar.

My story was about wine.

• Upvote 1

I tongued the wife's asshole after Mobbys. High on that rocket fuel pinger. I was fucking relentless.

She must have woke up with a ringpeice as smooth and clean as the marble walls in a very expensive members only country club.

Hahaha

Apparently I sent a picture of you to a bird on snapchat. She messaged the next day saying what was the deal with the bearded dude picture?

No idea

There's a Miss SOTR

:absolutedisbelief:

I tongued the wife's asshole after Mobbys. High on that rocket fuel pinger. I was fucking relentless.

She must have woke up with a ringpeice as smooth and clean as the marble walls in a very expensive members only country club.

So what's the attraction in giving your Mrs. this kind of attention? I don't see any upsides to it and I am a fairly liberal person.

Hahaha. That was indeed ? fuel.

Good work.

Poodler got home and fell asleep. Even Slinkster outlasted him.

• Site Sponsor

Fuck knows really.

Personal perversion I guess.

Some people like to smear themselves in fecal matter where some are happy to content themselves with light off, socks left on missionary.

I'm a bum fingerer and licker. Preferably with a bedside lamp on so I can see the chaos I'm getting myself into.

I think Rusticos is pretty good.

I didn't know they allowed that sort of thing in Rusticos.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1