Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Mi Amore.

Great food. Thought the service was a bit strange. Wasn't overly busy. Took ages to come with bread and olives pre starter and didn't give side plates or anything to pick up the olives with.

Big wait between starter and main and had to go up to bar to try to pay bill.

Strange. Cracking food but won't return purely because of the service and lack of attention to detail.

Mi Amore.

Great food. Thought the service was a bit strange. Wasn't overly busy. Took ages to come with bread and olives pre starter and didn't give side plates or anything to pick up the olives with.

Strange. Cracking food but won't return purely because of the service and lack of attention to detail.

That's disappointing to hear the service was poor mate. Was excellent when me and the missus were there. They must have been having an off night

That's disappointing to hear the service was poor mate. Was excellent when me and the missus were there. They must have been having an off night

Poor is probably being harsh. Was just weird. Not busy but having to fick about and get up and ask for the bill pissed me off. The side plate thing was also strange. Maybe that's their thing.

An odd experience.

Mi Amore.

Exactly the same experience there for me and Mrs BWG on her birthday. Food wasn't great either, nae bad but nothing to write home about. We were pretty disappointed given how much the place gets talked up.

Guest milne_afc

Empty Coke bottle

Cut in half

Fill with bog roll

Pour in a whole bottle of poppers

Put bottle back together

Suck out the fumes

Magical dunt

+1

Can vouch for the veracity of this tale.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to The Boozy Cow seeing as they were offering a burger for a £1 if they had a certain first name (which I have)

Chili cheese fries were lovely. Burger was outstanding (fuck vegetarians right in the pussy) and the cherry coke float was scrumptious.

7.5/10

• Downvote 1