Nfl

RAZOR

• 4 weeks later...

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

@Parklife Who's winning the Chiefs v Bengals game?  You're the Hats resident yank sports fan, I'm gonna have a wee punt for an interest. I'm thinking Chiefs to win, winning margin 13-18 points. 15/2 .

Although just noticed Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes.

I had backed the chiefs to cover 2.5 points. 

Thought they'd win a bit more comfortably but Mahomes being physically limited had a pretty significant impact. 

On 1/29/2023 at 11:02 PM, maryhilldon said:

@Parklife Who's winning the Chiefs v Bengals game?  You're the Hats resident yank sports fan, I'm gonna have a wee punt for an interest. I'm thinking Chiefs to win, winning margin 13-18 points. 15/2 .

Although just noticed Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes.

People often quote the QB vs QB stats but that's actually irrelevant to the outcome.

8 minutes ago, ScottSteiner said:

Only 3 more sleeps, gentlemen.

Stayed up to watch the Bengals miss out last year.  First ever time watching Yank Fitba' and wasn't even concentrating half the time, so can't even remember the rules.

I'll make more effort this year.

You could've learned the rules by watching some of the 300 or so games that've been played already this season 😂

Chiefs win IMO. I never back against Mahomes. 

No reason for it at all but I've always strongly disliked Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers.

Just my luck they both made the NFC Championship game then

I'dve liked to have seen the Bengals go the whole way this year but if any team is going to stop the Eagles it will be the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

I'm a Green Bay man. Best support in the country, sold out every game since the 60s and it's bitter cold up there. Like Ross County their average attendance is about the same as the towns population. Proper fans.

Aye - you're a packer of summat alright you dirty wee cunt

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I'm a Green Bay man. Best support in the country, sold out every game since the 60s and it's bitter cold up there. Like Ross County their average attendance is about the same as the towns population. Proper fans.

Urban myth, the population's about 4 times the stadium capacity, only publicly owned team though so they do have a fanatical following. Saw them this year vs Giants at Tottenham, my daughters a big fan, Seahawks man myself. Always had a dislike of he Eagles but I suspect they'll squeeze in on Sunday.