Nfl

RAZOR

20 hours ago, Parklife said:

They are. I'd say 5th best in the NFL and 2nd best in the NFC. 

Joint 3rd faves to win the Super Bowl. 

20 hours ago, minijc said:

So?

So, it's logical to suggest the bookies think they have the equal 3rd greatest likelihood to win it. 

So it's logical to suggest that 5th best team is a reasonable assessment of their level. 

We could've had a proper discussion like adults but you've offered "lol", "lmao" and making up that I think Dallas are "one of the best teams to ever play the sport", so I'd say you're incapable of doing that. 

Byee 👋

You're also right with 5th best if there are three teams all joint 3rd favourite with only 1 team favourite and 1 team 2nd favourite.. You've owned mini here with a decent math knowledge IYAM.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

You're also right with 5th best if there are three teams all joint 3rd favourite with only 1 team favourite and 1 team 2nd favourite.. You've owned mini here with a decent math knowledge IYAM.

You've made a cunt of this, well done, 49ers, Ravens, Bills joint 3rd fav with Dallas.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

You've made a cunt of this, well done, 49ers, Ravens, Bills joint 3rd fav with Dallas.

Read again.

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Haha. Pathetic stuff from Dallas. 

Funny to see you ignored it and popped up now. An absolute pussy of a laddie. 

Forgot all about our conversation to be honest until I was watching them shit the bed last night. I turned it off at 48-16 or whatever it was. I see they managed to make it look slightly less embarrassing in the end.

Not surprised in the slightest to see them lose as soon as the defence has a bad game. Dak is no use when he isn't being carried by everyone else

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Eagles shitting the bed last night as well.

They've mismanaged Hurts this season on a level even Robson would struggle to match.

More complex than that but I do agree they have handled him poorly.  There should be some blame at his door too for some of his decisions, there's talk about how he leads the team behind the scenes as well which are concerning.

Really disappointing end to what started out as a decent season, it'll be interesting to see where they go with new coordinators and needing to fix the o-line.

1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

I actually thought the Eagles would've went further. Disappointing from them.

Looking forward to Ravens Texans.

I'm not a lover of Sirianni so I'm not losing sleep but somethings really gone off in Philly, they were 10-1 and lost 5 of their last 6 !

Anyone but the Ravens for me now.

52 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

I actually thought the Eagles would've went further. Disappointing from them.

Looking forward to Ravens Texans.

Yup, a real let down for me as I had them in a sweeper with my mates.

Not surprised to see Mayfield doing quite well at the Buccs. He's had a raw deal everywhere he's been since he entered the NFL. Deserves to get a run quarterbacking a team that isn't a complete shit show for a bit

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They were massively overrated all along. Been shit all season. Would've got beaten by 25 by the Niners last season in the play offs if the Niners had a QB too. 

Funny that they got pummelled off the 2nd worst team in the play offs. 

Could be worse, could be the first 2nd seed team to lose to a 7th seed, at home as well.

Also the opinion that we'd have lost last season is soooo funny, maybe if the 49ers O-line done their jobs and protected their QB they'd have got on better?  Actually maybe if their elite defence stopped the Philly run game they'd have got on better but they didn't, neither did and they lost.