Nfl

RAZOR

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite embarrassing to be the guy who only comes on to kick and then misses. How much do they get paid for a season? They must have the highest pounds earned per minute rate in the world.

Varies quite a bit and far from the best paid position in the NFL. Tucker (Ravens) $6,000,000 / year (contract averaged out), Butker (Chiefs) $4.055.000, Moody (49ers) $1.326.100 and Badgley (Lions) $1,080,000. Tucker is the best paid kicker in the League.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for the nfl aficionados, how do transfers work? Could another team buy Mahones and how much would he likely cost?

And, as KC keep doing so well does that mean they get shitty draft picks to let the other teams catch up?

Lastly, Taylor Swift is the goat. That’s not a question, more an observation. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Question for the nfl aficionados, how do transfers work? Could another team buy Mahones and how much would he likely cost?

And, as KC keep doing so well does that mean they get shitty draft picks to let the other teams catch up?

Lastly, Taylor Swift is the goat. That’s not a question, more an observation. 

Thank you 

All trades I think.  Can swap players and/or your draft picks for the player you want.

No transfer fees I don't think. And correct regarding the shitty draft picks I think.

And Taylor Swift would get it HAFUTA