How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

How did you know it was my bro? Well random.

Was outside the pub beside the train station in Inverness, I was explaining to my mate how weird it was meeting ebbe from AFC-Chat for the first time, but I actually knew who he was without knowing he was ebbe. Then the guy standing next to us overheard us talking about here and we got speaking to him and ended up being your brother!

Aye the car incident was definitely the highlight of the evening.

We were all at the bar and the barmaid asked if any of us had left a bank card in the toilets.

You said "eh, does it say, *your real name* on it?"

"yes"

You were obviously doing some online shopping in there between drinks. Don't think the girl was any the wiser and wasn't sure why we were all laughing.

:hysterical:

Bad_Mobby

Boofon

Thats all I think

Those are the only two i have met also.

As Cheesepipes has stated we are Bretheren from the front line of the pit. back in the day. Also co founders of the Aberdeen to Glasgow Train band Thunderwizard. Top entertainment if you are not sat at the same table as us

Billystarkdivinheeder is a social associate who drinks jaeger like a champ and keeps me in check most of the time, he also has a ponchant for a black lass.

Met Bad Mobby, Top geezer.

Also think Milne afc was there thon night

reckon there are a few others I know on here but dinna really care enough to worry aboot it

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Met Ebbe at the weekend in the old kings highway (cracking bar) quality lad, this now means I've met much more people off of here than Razor ever will, forever in my shadow.

It's not.