How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

What did he actually say about you on air?!

Well it's a bit dull...

But it stems from an incident where I walked in on him in a studio when unbeknownst to me he was taking a private call... Normally you put on the studio light so as to not be disturbed but he hadn't, so he had a go at me and I had a word or two back. I was probably working with Dave Pearce on evenings at the time and he had just started 4-6pm I think...

Months later, the week after I'd left R1 to start up a station up in Scotland, they were having a conversation on the drivetime show about people they didn't like and he decided to have a pop at me on air for about 2 minutes, which as you can imagine left me right raging. What pissed me off even more was that a month or two later I was waiting in R1 reception for a mate and he came out and pretended to be all "Hey, how's it going mate, long time no see..." I just blanked the cunt...

So nothing exceptional but it pissed me off that he used national airtime to have a pop, without having the balls to say he had a problem to my face, with me unable to have a go back and then pretend we're best buddies the next time I saw him... :fight::Traynor:

Well it's a bit dull...

But it stems from an incident where I walked in on him in a studio when unbeknownst to me he was taking a private call... Normally you put on the studio light so as to not be disturbed but he hadn't, so he had a go at me and I had a word or two back. I was probably working with Dave Pearce on evenings at the time and he had just started 4-6pm I think...

Months later, the week after I'd left R1 to start up a station up in Scotland, they were having a conversation on the drivetime show about people they didn't like and he decided to have a pop at me on air for about 2 minutes, which as you can imagine left me right raging. What pissed me off even more was that a month or two later I was waiting in R1 reception for a mate and he came out and pretended to be all "Hey, how's it going mate, long time no see..." I just blanked the cunt...

So nothing exceptional but it pissed me off that he used national airtime to have a pop, without having the balls to say he had a problem to my face, with me unable to have a go back and then pretend we're best buddies the next time I saw him... :fight::Traynor:

I bet he was intensely disliked by most?