How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

Ha ha what time was your favourite? When you wanted to play football with me, Chris etc and I put you about 5 yards in the air at Stewart Park for megging me, Chris' wedding or me bossing the midfield at the start of the year?!

Mines was the first one :cheers:

Id probably agree, given the fact i was 6 years younger than you and still had the audacity to meg you and run rings round you!

Was going to mention about your team anyway, see if they were keen for a new striker/left winger

Madrid was where I met heaps of folk.

I don't like anyone off of this site when I've met them, much prefer them when they are on AFC Chat where they are sound.

You're not a reputable cunt yourself!

Id probably agree, given the fact i was 6 years younger than you and still had the audacity to meg you and run rings round you!

Was going to mention about your team anyway, see if they were keen for a new striker/left winger

Always on the lookout for players!

Think i've met KarlFletcher one night i was with Mobby - can't really remember though.

Cheesepipes is a ledge. :thumbup1:

I remember I had nipped into the Masada one afternoon for a quick pint and was just away to leave until Mobby came in.

Ended up getting blootered at the bar with him for ages.

I was due to take the wife (then fiancee) oot for a meal that night at the Courtyard.

We went but I was fucking smashed. She still never lets me forget it, I honestly thought she was going to chuck me :clangers2:

Bad_Mobby - Ex-strike partner.

The_ GLA - Went on a magical journey with him to RockNess once.

ebbe - Met in Inverness after a game (already knew him from playing against Woodside, but soon discovered he was ebbe, it was a special moment for both of us)

minijc - Gym budz

RAZOR - Bought a Raith Rovers ticket off him when I was buckled out of my tits, met him a few times since.

Roberto - Met after the darts last year and got in a mess together, see him in Westhill sometimes if it's a nice day.

Lethal - Trainers

K9 - He was with Roberto

Heppy - He was with Roberto

Zappadons - Used to work with him, good friend.

BobbyConnor's brother - Met him in Inverness when I was with ebbe! Very random.

How did you know it was my bro? Well random.

I don't know them (thankfully) but I know where one of them works. Doesn't seem so mouthy there, but he'd probably get glassed if he was.

Seriously considering moving further away from them next season, vacating my seat of 8 years...

absolute wankstains the lot of them! i was z112 for 3 seasons, now i dina bother with season ticket but we always sit somewhere around there in row z and them lads are total cockbags like. theres 2 or 3 of them that lead the shouting, and never once is it either a valid point or a funny jive! fuckin fat stupid tossers. midweek caley game was terrible, heaps o lads moved away over past us to get away fae the cunts. ballbags.

See the picture in the Ross County thread for these spazmo's and mongoloids.

I sit in row Q 110 and have to listen to these cretins every home game.

Me and Foster14 met on the bus heading back from the Ross County game.

We dissected the defeat in great detail.

I then got smashed on j

You are no one until you've met the Bad Mobby.

Got involved with Milne_afc at the first game of the season.....I think. I was on Strongbow Vision that day. Ended up a right old carry on. A lovely gent......let's do it again sometime.

Me and Crazybullsheep are brothers in arms and founders of Thunderwizard.

Billystarkdivinheeder has looked after me on several occasions and seen me at my lowest ebb.

Chutneylove, bearded tramp and all round ragamuffin. Messed himself on a train to Berlin.

That's aboot it.

Think that covers it for me too.

Didn't twig to who Milne_afc was until I read the above. Honorary President of the Clangers fan club?

Was involved with the aforementioned carry on after the Ross.Co home game. It was a rather splendid evening. Poor old Slinkers turned up 7 hours late, sober as a judge and was horrified by the behaviour on show.

The memory is a bit patchy after the Illicit Still

I remember picking up some stuff, the boys car getting booted and me getting put up against the wall by the bobbies

Think I met you in Korova after that, where milne got chucked oot

Edit - What did I do with my bank card?

Aye the car incident was definitely the highlight of the evening.

We were all at the bar and the barmaid asked if any of us had left a bank card in the toilets.

You said "eh, does it say, *your real name* on it?"

"yes"

You were obviously doing some online shopping in there between drinks. Don't think the girl was any the wiser and wasn't sure why we were all laughing.

Jaws, Reddonslewis, NicNac, paddy, zebradentist, Ultrarobin, Bobby Connor, Roberto, Lauro, Heppy, K-9, gypsymuffin, Dandyjam, Robbo, MiniJC, Pudgie, Tommy, RTYD, Stoney, Muttonhumper, Lethal, Rocket, Dynamo, NorthernLights24 - off the top of my head

Saw Bripod fleetingly in the Bobbin once but he had to rush to get his ticket if i remember right :laughing:

Saw dazzy_deff in Monkey House last season too when it was the EPL title decider, although wasn't 100% sure it was him at the time

MDAL says i sit in front of her at the football but never met her yet

Met a few of Mini's pals at Wetherspoons before the Hibs semi final last season, members off of here but can't remember their names

Think that's everyone i can think of so far