John Terry Accused Of Racism

You can read what he said, but the fact he knew that and played the card 'I thought he was accusing me of calling him a black cunt'.

If you were saying that, and to add with the surprised way JT described it - you won't be as vicious as you were when you were caught.

I knew this would be the decision but it's truly bizarre.

I wonder if Joe Bloggs off the street would have had the same decision even without TV cameras catching him.

he does have many many people vouching for him though....

at the end of the day, very few people will know the truth.

who cares? footballers havent been role models for a few decades now

The bad breath thing was clearly a lie too.

He was covering his mouth so he could call him allsorts without lip readers getting in on it.

Anyway, Ferdinand was giving it large about the affair thing, so it sounds 50:50 to me.

Oh wait, he mentioned black, let's bring a whole ludicrous court case over it.

Anton Ferdinand should be ashamed of himself.

• Upvote 1

If it wasn't JT - I'd not be bothered, but that guy gets away with everything, this a guy who lied about his sending off against Barcelona......he tries to make out that he's squeaky clean.

Cunt.

come on min berto.

coming from someone with a less than squeaky clean past for coke abuse, you canna really go throwing around accusations.

;)

You can read what he said, but the fact he knew that and played the card 'I thought he was accusing me of calling him a black cunt'.

If you were saying that, and to add with the surprised way JT described it - you won't be as vicious as you were when you were caught.

I knew this would be the decision but it's truly bizarre.

I wonder if Joe Bloggs off the street would have had the same decision even without TV cameras catching him.

Joe Bloggs does not have the luxury of having the very best legal hawks money can buy to defend them.

That is normally the way it goes, accused # 1 with Legal aid and gets the cheapo Solicitor. accused # 2 is loaded and has a QC, we know the outcome will mostly always be very different.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else notice that loathsome, despicable human being Ashley Cole turn around and spit behind him just as Ferdinand approached him?

I struggle to think of a more disgusting cunt playing the game in the English Premiership than that cunt.

He's even worse than Terry.

I don't know...I quite like him...If I was in the market for a "black" mate...he's the sort I'd pick :thumbs:

They should stop that handshake pish anyway. All very well and good pretending it's about respect and then cheating like fuck on the park. Sneaky handballs, diving, spitting and faking injury 10 minutes after all shaking hands.

Fucking embarrassing.

Have to agree there. It really is pointless

Did anyone else notice that loathsome, despicable human being Ashley Cole turn around and spit behind him just as Ferdinand approached him?

I struggle to think of a more disgusting cunt playing the game in the English Premiership than that cretin.

He's even worse than Terry.

Haha we were just having a conversation about the very same thing in the pub about 10 mins ago.

Abhorrent to the core is my conclusion.

They should stop that handshake pish anyway. All very well and good pretending it's about respect and then cheating like fuck on the park. Sneaky handballs, diving, spitting and faking injury 10 minutes after all shaking hands.

Fucking embarrassing.

And there's me thinking you were into handshakes,Boof.My apologies.