Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Those women said nothing about Jimmy Savile when he was alive .. so

how come its ok to say something now then, now then, now then?! !

Saw on the news tonight that they shown a recent picture of the three women who alleged that Savile sexually abused them, along with a picture of them in the 70's.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then. :sherlock:

Zippy fae Rainbow,that dippy manner was just a facade,ffs they were all oot their tits on set and probably lying in one big sordid naked heap off camera,and there was bairns there on occasion annaw.

It's a but strange how his family tone has changed so quickly...to point of now taking his headstone down. Clearly knew it was true all along

Aye, but it says a lot about them that they were prepared to tolerate it while the cash rolled in.

Ergo, they're just as sick and twisted.

I think Savile was protected from on high, it's fairly obvious, and I reckon there might be a few folk shitting it now over the extent of their protection of a twisted paedophile.

• Upvote 1

Aye, but it says a lot about them that they were prepared to tolerate it while the cash rolled in.

Ergo, they're just as sick and twisted.

I think Savile was protected from on high, it's fairly obvious, and I reckon there might be a few folk shitting it now over the extent of their protection of a twisted paedophile.

Correct, and I'd wager my hoose that fucking weirdo DLT is cowering