Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Saville was a British institution.... one of the last characters in showbusiness who isn't either a talentless cunt who blowjobbed her big-titted way into a presenter job, or a metrosexual fuckwit who's more interested in prancing like a prick and touching up his highlights than developing a personality.

Saville, I salute you.

RIP Jimmy, you fucking legend that you are.

:blink:

Fair Play to barassie_afc for calling this so early but one must wonder if he had ever "met" Jimmy given how quiet he went when asked for proof. :itch-chin:

Likewise King-street-Loon who was next to raise the issue but did so in a subtle questioning way. Almost as if smoke out other victims before sharing the pain. :rumour:

At least Tup, when he then made his allegation, was able to back it up by recalling a time he was touched up whilst sitting on the Savile's knee or something along those lines. :dontknow:

Maybe we need an AFC chat Jimmy's victims support group?

Fair Play to barassie_afc for calling this so early but one must wonder if he had ever "met" Jimmy given how quiet he went when asked for proof. :itch-chin:

Likewise King-street-Loon who was next to raise the issue but did so in a subtle questioning way. Almost as if smoke out other victims before sharing the pain. :rumour:

At least Tup, when he then made his allegation, was able to back it up by recalling a time he was touched up whilst sitting on the Savile's knee or something along those lines. :dontknow:

Maybe we need an AFC chat Jimmy's victims support group?

Fair play to you for this hun-esque revisionism though.

You've managed to shoehorn in some gratuitous insults to me too. Staggering.

An alien descending on this board for the first time would be forgiven for thinking it wisna you that leapt to the defence of the beast's sensibilities in the first place, at the risk of offending your most popular poster, which you did.

Cunt that you are.

First.

Aye, but I was the only one to follow it up with an explanation.

Which means barassie was a bit like the trailers, I was the main event.

I hit it before you as well on page one thanks all the same. By not quite true I mean it isn't one less kiddie fiddler to worry about as he's far more deviant than that which will be proven soon enough. From fingering brain damaged hospital patients it isn't a far leap to then be shagging corpses.

In other words wind your neck in and accept the top 6 trophy in breaking exclusives. :top6:

Not quite true.

This one is.

Saville and Necrophilia

Now then, now then, let's bear in mind during all this Jimmy bashing that the yanks tolerated the same kind of thing on a much vaster and possibly even more obvious scale with the obscene Michael Jackson and his Neverland paedo paradise he created for himself.

Ow'zabout that then, eh?

Now then, now then, let's bear in mind during all this Jimmy bashing that the yanks tolerated the same kind of thing on a much vaster and possibly even more obvious scale with the obscene Michael Jackson and his Neverland paedo paradise he created for himself.

Ow'zabout that then, eh?

Michael Jackson wasn't a peado.