Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Fair play to you for this hun-esque revisionism though.

You've managed to shoehorn in some gratuitous insults to me too. Staggering.

An alien descending on this board for the first time would be forgiven for thinking it wisna you that leapt to the defence of the beast's sensibilities in the first place, at the risk of offending your most popular poster, which you did.

Cunt that you are.

Hardly Hun-esque revisionism as the posts and the time they were made are there for all to be seen.

I also managed to shoe horn in insults towards Barassie and KSL as well. Three for the price of one.

I understand though that you may be upset at either finding out others called Savile out before you thus ruining your Nostradamus claim or at having to relive those memories of sitting on Jimmy's knee. :dontknow:

I understand there is a support group though set up by a fellow "survivor" where you can seek help...it's called Tup's Corn....oh, ah well,never mind. :poster_oops:

Just found my letter to Jim'll Fix it and thank the lord it wasn't chosen.

Dear Jim'll Fix it,

I am a very keen violin player and it would really make my day if I you could arrange for me to spend the day with a fiddler.

Jimmy Savile tracksuits have went on sale. The tracksuit tops are sizes large and extra large but you have to be able to fit into children's bottoms.

• Upvote 2

What do Margaret Thatcher and Jimmy Savile have in common ?

They both fucked minors in the 1980's.

Jimmy Savile's family have removed his headstone out of respect for the public. So it just leaves a small hole with no bush around it... Just what Jimmy would have wanted.

Jimmy Savile's last request was for his ashes to be put into an Etch-a-Sketch so that kids could continue to fiddle with his knob.

14 years old? Itchy fanny? You need Savile on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sick creep married a 15 year old ffs.

He did it in America to avoid prosecution.

He returned to Britain and nothing was said or done about it.

He then went on to become 'celebrated' over here for his radio show.

You only need to look back at the RIP John Peel thread on here to see that folk liked to remember the sick, twisted predatory beast as some kind of all round good guy.

I always hated the cunt.

article-0-15595207000005DC-645_306x776.jpg

It was all just a bit of slap and tickle in more simple times.

Folk just took the frigging and moved on.

If that happened to the lily livered youth of today there would be no end of therapy and support groups.

A Gok Wan character would probably kill themselves, admittedly he would probably welcome an index up the chutney but in the casual, no love method administrated by The Sav that would be the Root Cause for uproar.

It just like when my Swimming teacher used to make me shower with him naked back in the early 80's, it was a perk of his job.

That brings back warm memories of fitba at Buckie High when the challenge was to get out of the showers without the mannie Cole giving you your towel and a vigorous rub down.

What defines molestation anyway?

Rubbing someone's arm isn't quite a frottage session in my book.

It just like when my Swimming teacher used to make me shower with him naked back in the early 80's, it was a perk of his job.

Christ, that's just unearthed a long-forgotten memory of a school trip to Dalguise Adventure Activity Centre in Perthshire back in 1991 when I was 13. The teacher who was supervising the trip, Mr Dorrat, made a point of insisting that all the boys showered fully naked with him, fully naked, after an afternoon spent kayaking. The filthy fucking nonce cunt :blink:

Christ, that's just unearthed a long-forgotten memory of a school trip to Dalguise Adventure Activity Centre in Perthshire back in 1991 when I was 13. The teacher who was supervising the trip, Mr Dorrat, made a point of insisting that all the boys showered fully naked with him, fully naked, after an afternoon spent kayaking. The filthy fucking nonce cunt :blink:

great place. Had our primary seven leaving trip there.

Jimmy Savile isn't going to give a shit what happens. He's dead, forever. It's all a bit too late.

Aye, but all this Saville bashing has got his nonce pals and the BBC higher-ups that ''fixed it for Jim'' shitting themselves.

I say the biased right wing media of this country should continue to let the righteous indignation of the common people flow through their pens and keyboards. Ruffle a few feathers...

Interesting to note that the papers are now dropping the Sir and just calling him Jimmy Savile.

The Daily Mail going one better. :applause: :applause:

No Sir just paedophile

A photo has emerged which shows paedophile Jimmy Savile surrounded by children at a Jersey care home where 192 youngsters allegedly suffered abuse.

The Jim'll Fix It star is pictured in the grounds of Haut de la Garenne, posing comfortably on the grass with about 30 children of a variety of ages.

The Jersey home came under intense scrutiny in 2008 after police took statements from 192 alleged victims of historic child abuse at the home.

Sounds like some sort of dreadful euphemism FS would use to try and impress MT on a sordid night doon the Laurels :sherlock:

I am now aware of this place, but I assume by your useage, that your suggesting it's a gay bar, and that I would go there? Thing is, you seem to know where this venue for lifters :gay:

I am now aware of this place, but I assume by your useage, that your suggesting it's a gay bar, and that I would go there? Thing is, you seem to know where this venue for lifters :gay:

It's been well publicised on here FS...It's MT's Scheme...which I'm sure you know fine well?