Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Thing is, if you'd said all this before he was deid then you'd have had umpteen do holders who'd have said "you can't say that about a national treasure" etc etc etc.

The legacy from this should be that the culture of having "national treasures" should be investigated, and questions asked about what lies beneath the surface of those who get such a label.

Nae chance your Thora Hirds, Kenneth Williams' and Karl Fletchers of this world were/are without some serious scandal bubbling up beneath the public exterior we all saw.

Ooh matron.

It was a wifie patient who witnessed Saville in the hospital.

"She said she never spoke out before as 'nobody would believe her'."

I dunno, when Saville went to hospitals doctors and patients were all over him for autographs photos ect the fact that he would say i'm just going behind this screen for a few minutes with this patient no peeping doesn't sound right

"Which is of course true, the Met had dozens of (or more) complaints about Saville when he was alive, and all of them were dropped."

All of them were dropped because there was no or little evidence to charge him with anything, Cops would have loved to take down a celebrity like savile but in this country your innocent till proved quilty.

the no smoke without fire statment does not stand up in court

Thing is, if you'd said all this before he was deid then you'd have had umpteen do holders who'd have said "you can't say that about a national treasure" etc etc etc.

Of course there's no need to emphasise to you just what a bunch of ruthless hatchet men they are, but your ex-bosses took the safe option when I got torn into Savile before rigor mortis had set in.

They deleted my posts, which were bang on the money.

I wonder if they still have them? Restoring them would see my reputation soar to even greater heights.

I'd be up there with Nostradamus :sherlock:

It was a wifie patient who witnessed Saville in the hospital.

She said she never spoke out before as 'nobody would believe her'.

I dunno, when Saville went to hospitals doctors and patients were all over him for autographs photos ect the fact that he would say i'm just going behind this screen for a few minutes with this patient no peeping

Which is of course true, the Met had dozens of (or more) complaints about Saville when he was alive, and all of them were dropped.

All of them were dropped because there was no or little evidence to charge him with anything, Cops would have loved to take down a celebrity like savile but in this country your innocent till proved quilty.

the no smoke without fire statment does not stand up in court

I canna believe you're attempting to defend what was a very blatant cover-up.

Of course people knew. They just said nothing. He was protected by powerful people.

These people are shitting themselves now. And rightly so.

The posts are never deleted, just put in a "safe place"

I no longer have the keys to the candy shop as you know however.

Speak nicely to BC or SoTR is my advice.

This is just like Stoke Mandeville's attitude towards Savile.

Treat him nicely and everything will be fine.

Will I fuck speak nicely to them!

They'll be shamed into restoring them.

Otherwise they'll be forever known as mods who instigated a cover-up of Savile's activities until the evidence overwhelmed them.

Not good for the cv, or the soul.

Their consciouses should be pricked.

I know it was reported at the time that Rod Hull (he of Emu fame) fell off the roof of his house while attempting to re-adjust his TV aerial to pick up a Man Utd game and it was all a tragic accident...but looking back...and it did seem very far-fetched at the time...I'm now convinced he probably threw himself off the roof as he could no longer live with the guilt

He certainly appeared on Jim'll Fix it a few times during the late 70's and 80's and would most likely have been the "convincer"...every kid loved Emu...to lure the "victims" into Savile's Dressing Room

I canna believe you're attempting to defend what was a very blatant cover-up.

Of course people knew. They just said nothing. He was protected by powerful people.

These people are shitting themselves now. And rightly so.

I'm not trying to defend anything, if it's proven to be true in a court of law then i'll believe it and denounce it but i'm not going to take conjecture and rumour as the truth

I'm not trying to defend anything, if it's proven to be true in a court of law then i'll believe it and denounce it but i'm not going to take conjecture and rumour as the truth

That's the point I'm making, it's gone way beyond conjection and rumour.

The only folk still insisting these things are those with something to hide.

There are at least 120 separate lines of enquiry.

It's hardly a case to be labelled 'no smoke without fire'.

It's already a blazing inferno, which has at it's heart a possible paedophile ring at the very core of the BBC.

All this 'he's not here to defend himself' nonsense is just that, nonsense. The man is clearly overwhelmingly a deviant, it's only how much of a deviant that may be open to question.

His horrible little stumps would have been the perfect tools to loosen up a young anus before Savile n Hull got their sausages involved.

Theme tune of "Watch out Beadle's about"...takes on a whole new meaning now..."Watch out Beadle"s cocks out"...would have been more apt...following these revelations

• Upvote 1

Harsh tup...he's undoubtedly a Gaylord...but nonce...not so sure

There's something not right about him, he's got that bumfaced look so beloved of, as you say, gaylords.

But he's also too weird, too out there.

I'm suggesting that's because he's got some major issues going on in the background.

There's something not right about him, he's got that bumfaced look so beloved of, as you say, gaylords.

But he's also too weird, too out there.

I'm suggesting that's because he's got some major issues going on in the background.

Maybe he was a "victim" of Savile and Co...He strikes me as the type who would have been an insufferable kid/brat trying to get his bumface on any TV camera going...and easily capable of allowing himself to be "used" in any way to get on the TV

as he did hit a rich vein of music-writing once upon a time.[/b]et_scientist' timestamp='1349954964' post='831150']

Totally agree that there's something not right abut him. Always thought his marriage was as shamworthy as Elton's (to Renate, the first time, not the time the Sun screamed "David takes Elton up the aisle" - the best front page headline ever, closely followed by "Shoots You Sir" by the Sport re Versace) and I think something will come out about Robbie in due course.

His weirdness has to be part genius though, as he did hit a rich vein of music-writing once upon a time

Worryingly, Robbie shares something with Savile. They are/were mummy-obsessed. Quite common with poofs too, I understand.

All his "hits" if you could call them that were written by some other bloke...who fell out with him and fu*ked off...around the time the hits dried up