Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Maybe a few got anally raped though before their 10th birthday?

I really doubt that...dragging folks like Rolf Harris into the equation is beyond the pale...problem is that mud sticks and some folk will actually believe that he is in the same boat as Starr and Glitter...who are most probably guilty.

I really doubt that...dragging folks like Rolf Harris into the equation is beyond the pale...problem is that mud sticks and some folk will actually believe that he is in the same boat as Starr and Glitter...who are most probably guilty.

You don't know though do you, neither do you know for sure that Starr was guilty. Best keeping an open mind and presuming innocence until evidence presents itself otherwise.

You don't know though do you, neither do you know for sure that Starr was guilty. Best keeping an open mind and presuming innocence until evidence presents itself otherwise.

Who's to say the man in his 80's from Berkshire (where Rolf lives) is actually Rolf Harris?

It could be some other old duffer who lives there who has been lifted and poor Rolf is just the innocent celebrity who fits the description.

It's a cunning ruse if some other coffin dodger from Berkshire has been shagging children as he'd have known Rolf would get fingered (pardon the pun) for this. :sherlock:

Who's to say the man in his 80's from Berkshire (where Rolf lives) is actually Rolf Harris?

It could be some other old duffer who lives there who has been lifted and poor Rolf is just the innocent celebrity who fits the description.

It's a cunning ruse if some other coffin dodger from Berkshire has been shagging children as he'd have known Rolf would get fingered (pardon the pun) for this. :sherlock:

Exactly, keep an open mind!

Exactly, keep an open mind!

Poor Rolf doesn't even get any royalties for inventing the internet acronym for rolling on floor laughing (rofl). I blame Bluto for that. ROFL.

I see you mentioned Freddie Starr earlier. Open mindedness doesn't come into it with that creepy looking bastard. He's as guilty as the day is long.

There's something nae right about that fucker.

• Upvote 2

Each to their own.

I don't see why people think Starr is guilty just because he looks it but then there's no way Rolf Harris could possibly ever be a peado.

Attitudes like that are what makes sure people in positions of power can continue doing horrendous things, like abusing children, e.g. as seems to be the case with that fat cunt Cyril Smith.

Each to their own.

I don't see why people think Starr is guilty just because he looks it but then there's no way Rolf Harris could possibly ever be a peado.

Attitudes like that are what makes sure people in positions of power can continue doing horrendous things, like abusing children, e.g. as seems to be the case with that fat cunt Cyril Smith.

I must say I was taken aback at the news Cyril Smith was a beast...he was always such a fat jolly chap...I'm beginning to think any likeable celeb from the 70's and 80's was undoubtedly up to no good which is a little worrying.

Seems Max Clifford is the latest tae have a blanket ower his heid going in to a cop car :thumbup1:

Couldn't believe it when I heard. If he can be arrested, any cunt can.

This is the tip of the iceberg. The scandal will engulf someone connected to the Royal Family next I'll bet...