Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Very bizarre programme. It feels weird, the BBC investigating itself. What do they hope to achieve by this?

Hoping to lay the blame at a few patsies feet thereby retaining the trust of the country and absolving the entire corporation of blame?

Or are their reasons more sinister?

I just felt a bit uneasy watching this programme, and not just because of Savile's behaviour, but because of the BBC accusing the BBC.

I've just Googled Crackerjack "Crackerjack" and guess what?Yup,it was another BBC Children's programme and the audience was almost entirely Cub Scouts,ffs.Those nonces must have been in their element,and what type of pencil was given out as prizes?It beggars belief.To think they had the audience and us viewers at home sreaming "Crackerjack" everytime Crackerkack "Crackerjack" was mentioned.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if it was an evil way to hide the screams of the innocent behind the stage curtains,the durty bastards.

Ozzy ate a wee boys bat.

Freddy Star ate another kids Hamster

And Jimmy Savile ate a wee lassies beaver.

Very bizarre programme. It feels weird, the BBC investigating itself. What do they hope to achieve by this?

Hoping to lay the blame at a few patsies feet thereby retaining the trust of the country and absolving the entire corporation of blame?

Or are their reasons more sinister?

I just felt a bit uneasy watching this programme, and not just because of Savile's behaviour, but because of the BBC accusing the BBC.

Correct. I had that very same sense of unease.

I guess the BBC thinks that we think that because the organisation is one huge collection of independent journalists working together in tight nit groups united under one single banner in name only, that they are fit to investigate themselves. We ken different. Nonce rings (indeed any form of ring/conspiracy) will always be found where power concentrates itself (Google Magic Circle Affair). The BBC is one such power hub. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there are some serious skeletons in the closet at Television House.

Of course a government inquiry will place the blame where it's needed.This shit will all be brushed under the carpet in a few weeks with deid or retired people taking the lion's share of the blame.

clockwork%20minister.png

Interesting reading here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/was-there-a-paedophile-ring-in-no-10-mp-tom-watson-demands-probe-8224702.html