Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart Hall

Veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall appeared in court this morning accused of sexually abusing young girls.

The 82-year-old former It's A Knockout star was at Preston Magistrates Court to face three counts of indecent assault against three girls, aged between eight and 17, committed between 1974 and 1984.

During the short hearing he pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The football commentator is accused of the indecent assault of a woman, then aged 16 or 17, between September 1, 1974 and December 31, 1974.

He is also accused of the indecent assault of a girl, then aged eight or nine, between January 1, 1983 and December 31, 1983, and that he indecently assaulted a girl, then aged 13, between July 1, 1984 and September 27, 1984.

Stuart Hall

Veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall appeared in court this morning accused of sexually abusing young girls.

The 82-year-old former It's A Knockout star was at Preston Magistrates Court to face three counts of indecent assault against three girls, aged between eight and 17, committed between 1974 and 1984.

During the short hearing he pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The football commentator is accused of the indecent assault of a woman, then aged 16 or 17, between September 1, 1974 and December 31, 1974.

He is also accused of the indecent assault of a girl, then aged eight or nine, between January 1, 1983 and December 31, 1983, and that he indecently assaulted a girl, then aged 13, between July 1, 1984 and September 27, 1984.

Feeling the boob of a 17 year old is hardly worth the court time almost 40 years later is it?

Other offences are a different story.

Klaus Kinski, mental Teutonic actor and attempted murderer, the latest to be accused of having the Peds.

Can't say I'd be surprised by anything Kinski is accused of... absolute fucking mentalist.

If you get the opportunity to see 'My Best Fiend Klaus Kinski' then be prepared for one weird fucking trip.

Herzog is every bit as weird as Kinski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hG8dd5Vsnc

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't surprise me if "one finger one thumb" was one of Jimmy Saviles favourite techniques.

Whoever came up with that is a fucking genius, and should immediately be given his own show to work on.

Of course the likely outcome is he'll be fired or sent to work in the basement.

His family seemed to know and accept he was fucked up.

As long as the cash kept rolling in, they were happy to say fuck all.

Huge parallels with Lance Armstrong, the EPL etc.

Nobody wants to tackle it because it's not in their best interests even though what is happening is wrong on any number of levels.

Power and money corrupt folk to the core.

Obviously but that's not my point. Imagine how he got fucked up in the first place. What demonic evil was being done in that hoose? To get that fucked, it must have been a weird combination of both physical and psychological abuse.

I love the stories that made multiple personality disorder folk. Like Skagboys I'm reading the now, some hugely disturbing tales. It's always good to read the depths that some folk can go to, not just for the astonishing depravity but to push the boundaries of imagination. I'm a pretty sick cunt in my heid so anyone who outsicks me gets my respect.

had you grown up in an evil environment then? or you find thinking about sick things an entertaining way to pass the time? :o

His family seemed to know and accept he was fucked up.

As long as the cash kept rolling in, they were happy to say fuck all.

Huge parallels with Lance Armstrong, the EPL etc.

Nobody wants to tackle it because it's not in their best interests even though what is happening is wrong on any number of levels.

Power and money corrupt folk to the core.

There'll be people out there that are not pedos themselves but are massively to blame for Saville continuing to abuse kids for as long as he did and they'll probably never face prosecution. I wouldn't be able to sit in the same room as someone I suspected of molesting a child, let alone choose to ignore it for whatever reasons.

Good question. No, definitely not a product of an evil environment. I'm all pink and fluffy things. I hoped you'd noticed.

I knew from an early age that I had a pretty sick sense of humour and laffed at stuff I shouldn't. It was just reaction to pathos, I thought.

Then I met others who were similarly coorse in attitude when haein a laff. My best mate and I are "fuck him" this and "fuck that" this.

I then discovered that it's not just an Aberdeen thing as my best mate in Oz, a Kiwi, had the same sick sense of humour.

It might be instinctive political correctness rebellion or it could be using inappropriate humour when we're expected to greet.

Never really contemplated this before so cheers for asking. It's probably a tough love type instrument, failing to get down and finding farce in tragedy.

pink and fluffy, huh? :P

i've known many with the same sense of humour. and have it myself at times. i just found it interesting that you seek out the stories of evil and depravity. most would try to avoid them.

:cheers:

Obviously but that's not my point. Imagine how he got fucked up in the first place. What demonic evil was being done in that hoose? To get that fucked, it must have been a weird combination of both physical and psychological abuse.

I love the stories that made multiple personality disorder folk. Like Skagboys I'm reading the now, some hugely disturbing tales. It's always good to read the depths that some folk can go to, not just for the astonishing depravity but to push the boundaries of imagination. I'm a pretty sick cunt in my heid so anyone who outsicks me gets my respect.

good read skagboys but in some parts you just have to put the book down and say WTF?

• 2 months later...