Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

All these 'arty' types were well suss to me, even in my youth.

Harris has that 'Michael Row The Boat Ashore' scout leader temperament about him, let's all build a fucking bivouac, oh aye, an enclosed space, so that we can all hunker down in it once it gets dark and get interfered with on a grand scale.

No thanks to boy scouts for me, even at the age of 9 I was savvy enough to tell my mither that I was not going to offer myself to paedos and creeps by joining that woggle and toggle bollocks.

BB's was sinister as fuck aye, always run by a paedo, a paedo who was usually well decorated with war medals, and therefore thought he was beyond reproach, and usually was.

Folk like that, when caught in retrospect years later, should be beaten to death by a large crowd, so pervasive has their influence been on their society, crimes against children are simply unforgivable.

Was it not that some boy correctly identified you as being not the sharpest tool in the box and ripped you off accordingly dayts min?

That was about it! :)

He now has terminal lung cancer so won't have long to spend his ill gotten gains.

It's only money at the end of the day, my care factor regarding the whole thing is around zero these days.

• Downvote 1

Was it not that some boy correctly identified you as being not the sharpest tool in the box and ripped you off accordingly dayts min?

He now has terminal lung cancer so won't have long to spend his ill gotten gains.

It's only money at the end of the day, my care factor regarding the whole thing is around zero these days.

Similar to your bank balance then.

:cool:

Similar to your bank balance then.

:cool:

:laughing::checkit:

It's strange how these allegations come out after a fair bit of time after the persons death.<br /><br />First with Savile and now with Harris.

When he does eventually die nobody will bat an eyelid as everyone thinks he's dead anyway.

It's the same with Peter Cushing. He's got to be dead soon.

The guy who ripped me is off is dead. Would rather he'd went to prison first but not to be, won't be shedding a tear over his passing.

You can name him now then so I can have a read about the cunt.

I would have easily named him before, his name is Barry Muncaster, has history of already being banned from a directorship for 7 years, the company name was Bioprogress, which then became Meldex then latterly Xgel, best place for info is on the Meldex fraud thread on advfn, the fsa and police have been dragging their heels for years over it, will come to court one of these days but has taken forever. All the money has gone anyway so waste of time now he's dead. His daugher died in her 30's about a year ago, really makes you wonder about karma, not that I'd have ever wanted someone other than him to suffer.

One guy lost over a Million and others lost homes and families, I escaped lightly.

The guy who ripped me is off is dead. Would rather he'd went to prison first but not to be, won't be shedding a tear over his passing.

You can name him now then so I can have a read about the cunt.

I would have easily named him before, his name is Barry Muncaster, has history of already being banned from a directorship for 7 years, the company name was Bioprogress, which then became Meldex then latterly Xgel, best place for info is on the Meldex fraud thread on advfn, the fsa and police have been dragging their heels for years over it, will come to court one of these days but has taken forever. All the money has gone anyway so waste of time now he's dead. His daugher died in her 30's about a year ago, really makes you wonder about karma, not that I'd have ever wanted someone other than him to suffer.

One guy lost over a Million and others lost homes and families, I escaped lightly.

How did you go about investing wit this spud?

Was it through a broker, a firm, or did you just hand over 80 grand to the guy?

I know absolutely sweet feck all about investing, preferring to hand my cash over to an established financial firm... even through the economic crash we were making money, and now things are picking up we should start to see significant progress with our investments... whatever they happen to be.

The wife's old man managed to lose over half a million quid in bad investments, all the while telling us we were mad to go with the firm we've been with for the last ten years.

No way would I hand cash over to someone unless I was 100% certain they were legit... 80 grand seems like a sair means of learning that lesson.

It started as an investment in the firm when they floated on the market, was £30k up at one point, got way too greedy and stayed invested as the accounts and story all looked really good. It basically crashed and my profit turned to a loss, as the price was low and everything still looking more than rosy in the garden I invested more.

Ended up chasing losses for a couple years, was also doing a lot of trading. Before I knew it I had £80k in liabilities and the firm went bust, the last accounts they filed showed a £60 Million turnover with around £20 Million in profit, in reality the real turnover was next to nothing. Near the end I was making some huge fucking spread betting trades on the indexes to try and cover losses elsewhere, you can only flip the coin so many times before you call it wrong so had to hold my hands up eventually.

That's a long story cut short. Lesson learnt. :)

You must be minted if you can afford to lose £80k and have a 'care factor zero' about it. In this day and age, I'd be gutted to lose £80 on a dodgy deal!

I bought £100 worth of shares in some drilling company that were (according to sources on here), going to strike oil off the Falklands and the share value was due to rocket. Needless to say it went tits up and my £100 of shares soon became fuck all and I had been made redundant at the time, so couldn't really afford to lose it. Obv doesn't compare to you, but you win some you lose some. Never taking any kind of financial advice from this site again :laughing: (was daft to in the first place, but wasn't just me that invested based on what was said in the thread)

You must be minted if you can afford to lose £80k and have a 'care factor zero' about it. In this day and age, I'd be gutted to lose £80 on a dodgy deal!

I bought £100 worth of shares in some drilling company that were (according to sources on here), going to strike oil off the Falklands and the share value was due to rocket. Needless to say it went tits up and my £100 of shares soon became fuck all and I had been made redundant at the time, so couldn't really afford to lose it. Obv doesn't compare to you, but you win some you lose some. Never taking any kind of financial advice from this site again :laughing: (was daft to in the first place, but wasn't just me that invested based on what was said in the thread)

I had £80k in liabilities when I called it a day, money owed to banks and spread bet companies, that kind of stuff, had to sell a property and go insolvent, am far from minted, :)

The relief in getting out of the game was worth it, I was trading 16 hours a day at some points to try and keep my head above water from my growing Meldex losses, some days up thousands, others down thousands, kinda lost track of the value of money. In hindsight i'd have done a lot of things different but hey ho.

Will give trading another go in the future, will just avoid investing this time.:)

• 3 months later...