Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

i dinna believe half this shit.

gone undisturbed for nearly half a century.

saville gest outed as a nonce and then all of a sudden half of celebworld was at it aswell.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.

even by the law of averages theres shouldnt be anywhere near that number of deviatnts in the public eye; never mind the fact that theyve all been busted all of a sudden.

i dinna believe half this shit.

gone undisturbed for nearly half a century.

saville gest outed as a nonce and then all of a sudden half of celebworld was at it aswell.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.

even by the law of averages theres shouldnt be anywhere near that number of deviatnts in the public eye; never mind the fact that theyve all been busted all of a sudden.

Pish.

Paedophillia is rife amongst media and intellectual types - always has been. It's quietly tolerated.

All we're seeing now is a lifting of the lid. You can't apply your ''law of averages'' to a social group whose concentration of nonces is already far from equilibrium.

I'm a bit concerned about the kangaroo.

It's name was Joey and that was near enough for old Rolf. Jesus Johnny I've just remember those "learn to swim" adverts and what the fuck did he have out behind thon wobbley board whilst making oooh and aaaah sounds and when I think of it he always made a "coming face" when he did it.

My childhood has just went doon the sewer.

It's name was Joey and that was near enough for old Rolf. Jesus Johnny I've just remember those "learn to swim" adverts and what the fuck did he have out behind thon wobbley board whilst making oooh and aaaah sounds and when I think of it he always made a "coming face" when he did it.

My childhood has just went doon the sewer.

#lighting a candle for those who's childhood went doon the sewer.

Didn't someone post a Rolf image on here last year ? It's been rumoured for years... I reckon anyone who was anywhere near BBC Elstree or TV Centre in the 1970s could be considered a bit dodgy.... Certainly anyone who presented Top Of The Pops or was in BBC Light Entertainment. There are a lot of deid ones that have probably got away with a lot of shady shenanigans too...

Didn't someone post a Rolf image on here last year ? It's been rumoured for years... I reckon anyone who was anywhere near BBC Elstree or TV Centre in the 1970s could be considered a bit dodgy.... Certainly anyone who presented Top Of The Pops or was in BBC Light Entertainment. There are a lot of deid ones that have probably got away with a lot of shady shenanigans too...

I shudder to think what went on on Blue Peter and Crackerjack rhymes with crack attack and the audience was always boy cubs,ffs

Rainbow however, they just got out their faces on weed and pumped the fuck oot o each other although thon Jeffery was a bit iffy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charged.

TV weather presenter Fred Talbot has been charged with the sexual abuse of schoolchildren between 1968 and 1983.

The former teacher is accused of nine offences of indecent assault and one serious sexual assault against a total of five complainants, Greater Manchester Police said.
Four of the alleged victims attended Altrincham Grammar School for Boys and one was at a Newcastle school.
Mr Talbot, 64, is due to appear before Manchester magistrates next month.
Six counts of indecent assault relate to one alleged victim at a school in Newcastle, police said.
The other offences relate to four alleged victims from Altrincham Grammar School for Boys.
Nazir Afzal, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "We have carefully considered all the evidence gathered by Greater Manchester Police in relation to allegations from five complainants that Fred Talbot sexually assaulted them between the 1960s and 1980s.
"Having completed our review, we have concluded that there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest for Mr Talbot to be charged with 10 sexual offences relating to five complainants, three of whom were under 16 years of age at the time."
Mr Talbot, of Bowdon, is best known for his work on the ITV programme This Morning in the late 80s and 90s when it was hosted by Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan.
He was also the weatherman on ITV's Granada Reports but has not appeared on the show since the claims emerged last year.