Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Dave Lee Travis found not guilty

Most probably because he is/was...it's time the women making these accusations were brought to book...the money wasted and damage to folks reputation is outrageous...next time accusations are levelled the money seeking accusers should be told that if ,as has happened in the last 3 high level cases (Kev,Ken and Dave), there is no case to answer they ,the accusers ,will be named,shamed and given similar sentences to those these blokes would have received...no wonder they waited till Jimmy was in the ground before the finger was pointed...a dead man cannot defend himself.
  • Upvote 1
Jimmy was innocent.

All those daft bints wanting sympathy, noteriety or whatever at the expense of a dead man.

Couple of thousand pounds from some paper or other for spouting lies and no come back. Easy money.

It is a bit weird how EVERYONE else that has gone to a trial had been found innocent, but a "deid" guy who can't defend himself has been chastised.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He'll appeal that sentence, not really followed the case that much but nothing seemed worthy of 8 years, perhaps took advantage of young fame hungry girls but from what I read nothing too serious occurred. Think he may have taken the fall for a lot of those who've been found not guilty so far.

At his age he'll be lucky to see the outside again, something he may deserve, would need to know more about the guilty charges to decide.

Rich lad who likely has a lot of powerful mates and knows a good deal of dirt about a lot of high profile people.

6 months in a private cell that makes most middle class family homes look like corrugated iron slum dwellings in Soweto.

Rich lad who likely has a lot of powerful mates and knows a good deal of dirt about a lot of high profile people.

6 months in a private cell that makes most middle class family homes look like corrugated iron slum dwellings in Soweto.

Did he not claim to have a significant amount of dirt on Call Me Dave?

• 1 month later...

I see Rolf Harris is claiming he couldn't have molested some kid in Cambridge because he's never been to Cambridge.

They then show video of him taking part in a Celebrity thing in Cambridge.

...and then Rolf says, "I've never even heard of Cambridge before. And anyway, that celebrity event took place just outside Cambridge."

Prosecuting someone in the 2010s for something that wasn't looked upon as a crime in the 1970s isn't really fair. There will be plenty folk out there that liked a cheeky feelie back in the day, but aren't famous so won't ever get prosecuted.

What if slagging off folks' honking wallpaper is a crime in the 2050s? Bunch of folk from here will be hung, drawn and quartered.

• 3 weeks later...

Prosecuting someone in the 2010s for something that wasn't looked upon as a crime in the 1970s isn't really fair. There will be plenty folk out there that liked a cheeky feelie back in the day, but aren't famous so won't ever get prosecuted.

What if slagging off folks' honking wallpaper is a crime in the 2050s? Bunch of folk from here will be hung, drawn and quartered.

You raise an interesting point.

There seems to be a pathological need to arrest and imprison anyone who may have stuck a thumb anywhere thumbs weren't intended to go, regardless of how long ago it was... Not to sound unsympathetic, but if you were briefly touched up by Dave Lee Travis in the 70s surely you've had time to get over it by now. 40 years is a good amount of time to recover from the trauma. But apparently not, and you have weeping 55 year olds in the Daily Mail who are still upset by events in Gary Glitter's dressing room cvlose to half a century later.

Again at the risk of sounding unsympathetic, but even the survivors of Hiroshima seem less traumatised than the victims of Savile's wandering fingers.

Icelanders, in this case, are a nation of pedo beasts. They start shagging their kids at 14, but no-one says anything about that. How come the British cops haven't started an investigation?

In some Muslim countries you're allowed to shag a kid AS IT'S BEING BORN!

I read that on Britain First's Facebook page, so I'm not sure about the accuracy of that statement.

But, anyway, Iceland... they're wondering what the fuss is about regarding Jimmy Savile.

• 6 months later...

i wish the louis theroux weird weekend with jimmy savile would come back on. or someone post it on youtube.

his pal jimmy the pill

secret recordings of savile explaining why tieing up people in boiler rooms were te norm

and of course the psycho mother's clothes, sorry duchesses, all bagged and dry cleaned.

no wonder my mum didn't let me watch it!! jerry sadowitz had a good rant about him yonks ago.

I recently purchased a copy of Mr Saville's autobiography, "Love is an Uphill Thing."

I'd like to do a reading of it on Youtube...

"The officeress was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues for it was well known that were I to go, I would probably take half the station with me."

"Then I raped the little kid"

It's surprising he was never caught.