Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I've not been out to visit her in 9 years, what's another few months?

December, there's a lot more to do. Gold Cup is a must, and actually thought about Margaret River for a spell also.

It'll be a cracking holiday, and one the kids will remember forever I hope. Great opportunity for them.

I have a few other friends over there I'll catch up with also.

Really looking forward to the summer here too. The autumn has been outstanding, so can only imagine how good it will be.

Despite what the like of Bluto says, this is a wonderful holiday destination for old and young alike.

I have been before, when I was 18 like, so 14 years ago - it'll have changed a lot since then.

I'm looking forward to it, and I know the kids will also.

As much as it is a holiday, it's very much to see my sister and her family as well.

If Aberdeen are playing when I'm over, I'll be sure to give you a shout for a beer, SOTR also, or come roon my pad for a BBQ on looking the beach.

Nice one. Drove through Scarborough on Wednesday, it's about 20 mins south of here. It's a lovely spot.

It honestly does

He wasn't saying it in a boasting way, it was flippant

Your picking up on it however shows us that you are blatantly jealous of it and tried to turn it round to suit you, by trying (and failing) to ridicule it

Psychology level 1

Brian likes to slip in these little things now and again

Last time was some moan about the seats in first class