Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Death is too good for this cunt. Look at the state of it...pull your jacket on properly you fucking mess.

Haha - I hear you son; theres a fucking young cunt down below who's been taking the piss somewhat recently with his noisy cunt friends. Will reel him in with an obscene level of noise, then chuck him down the stairs when he trots up to complain. His haircut alone is enough to make you set fire to him. Wee prick.

The sonos 1 will provide the noise that you wish to 'share' with your neighbour

The literature i read prior to buying said i can link up 50+ of them. I'm sure Byen will need more for his mansion and grounds but for my humble abode, that's more than enough.

Ah ha. The reviews I'd seen implied you could only pair them.

I like the look of them for a travel option.

Ah ha. The reviews I'd seen implied you could only pair them.

I like the look of them for a travel option.

There's a cheaper Ultimate Ears speaker (circa £50) that you can only pair two of. The Boom 2 and the Megaboom you can pair 50+, i believe.

I liked the idea of using one for travelling but linking a few up for a decent system around the house. From what i have read, they can all be remotely switched on/off and controlled through an Ultimate Ears app on your phone.

There's a cheaper Ultimate Ears speaker (circa £50) that you can only pair two of. The Boom 2 and the Megaboom you can pair 50+, i believe.

I liked the idea of using one for travelling but linking a few up for a decent system around the house. From what i have read, they can all be remotely switched on/off and controlled through an Ultimate Ears app on your phone.

They referred to the boom 2. Prices varying from 85 to 130 odd quids.

The Mrs wanted sonos anyway, so...we compromised with sonos

Recently I have purchased:

1) An overnight stay at the premier inn, preston

2) An 1800W MacAllister Lawn-rake & Scarifier (amazing, esp for £90)

3) A large quantity of 710ml Coronas and a number of limes.

4) Car sponges, a bucket and and a wheel brush (actually to clean a wrought iron fence, not a car)