Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Motherfucker...!!

I'm in Starbucks now with my BUELLER cup. The trouble is I was the only bastard there and by the time I had paid for my goods the wee Poindexter was handing me my coffee. No video. I'm saving this idea again for my next visit likes.

IMG_20180725_112712_763_zpsijeixkij.jpg

Good things come to those who wait

A bottle of Co-op irresistible Red Wine, Chilean malbec.

Terrific

Hopefully you got your student discount along with that?

I got mine, but for me the struggle through this "microsoft word" online course is real, though the 10% off softens the landing.

That said it's 5 years study, I don't no if I'll ever learn it all what with the bold and the i-taltics etc, I'm in the red for £12.50 too at this point, but it's an investment for my education so I've got that to deal with so it's not all just £5 meal deals for £4.50.

Hopefully you got your student discount along with that?

I got mine, but for me the struggle through this "microsoft word" online course is real, though the 10% off softens the landing.

That said it's 5 years study, I don't no if I'll ever learn it all what with the bold and the i-taltics etc, I'm in the red for £12.50 too at this point, but it's an investment for my education so I've got that to deal with so it's not all just £5 meal deals for £4.50.

Can you legit do this? Cause I spent about £50 at those rip off cunts.

Can you legit do this? Cause I spent about £50 at those rip off cunts.

Yep, https://www.e-careers.com then get on NUS site. Even used my work pass photo to give me a chuckle each time. Use it with work branded jacket on too.

It is legit basically. Few extra discounts but the co-op is the daddy. That plus their card and that'll be 15% off/back ta. Takes them from total ripoff to ripoff.

Works on drink etc too, the full 9 yards.

Are you fucking kidding me? £3.50...the fucking gluten free ones are cheaper than that in other places.

Fairtrade is great n all - but we're not saps. Take yourself to Sainsburys son.

My Mrs is a bit middle class when it comes to shopping, farm shops, butchers, fish van, it means I get nice munch but we run out shit all the time. If it was up to me I'd do a big weekly at Morrisons but I'm a lazy cunt.