Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

The reason you don't is that you have nothing about you mentally or physically

You couldn't do a best man speech, you're not up to it

You're an anchovy, I'm an orca

Hey big guy

anchovies makes fuckin good pizzas

but you, you are indeed apex. Killer whale.

:cool:

I did a best man speech last year

I wasn't allowed any drugs beforehand. And my speech was entirely rewritten when vetted by some more sensible people than me, the night before.

Managed to hold up the first dance though. Nowhere to be found, racking up lines in the ladies toilet with a bridesmaid. Then the party started.

Tough gig, when sober

Poor form from the groom insisting, or agreeing to you being straight. I’d of insisted on the party Poodler.

I hate public speaking, was best man at 19 for my mate.....speech was horrendous, shat my pants (not literally, I was in a Kilt anyway obvs) second time was for my brothers wedding, 14 years later, speech went well, not as nervous. Definitely requires a bit of confidence or maturity or both........not sure about shoulder width though

Yer speech wis horrendous cos yer a waste eh space. Ye goat ony idea how shyte ye ir? Every cunts goat ye oan block cos yer that pysh. Is it sinking in wit a waste eh skin ye ir?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Lad I worked with from Bradford did a best man speech. One of the brides family had been done for stabbing someone. Think it was a brother. Anyway he gets bladdered and starts the speech saying the marriage better work or there will be another bloodbath.

Mass brawl erupted approx. 30 seconds later. Didnt finish his speech. ??

Been best man once and the speech was fine, initially was a little scared of it but after 13 days straight boozing it was a lot easier than I has expected, got a few laughs, the groom and his wife loved it, got a trip to the world darts championships as a gift which was rare.

Guest milne_afc

Wouldn't ever be a best man, have refused twice. Marriage is an outdated concept and a sign of weakness for any so called man who agrees to it.

It's for poofters and lezzas these days anyway.

Lad I worked with from Bradford did a best man speech. One of the brides family had been done for stabbing someone. Think it was a brother. Anyway he gets bladdered and starts the speech saying the marriage better work or there will be another bloodbath.

Mass brawl erupted approx. 30 seconds later. Didnt finish his speech. ??

Is he going to the game?

Yer speech wis horrendous cos yer a waste eh space. Ye goat ony idea how shyte ye ir? Every cunts goat ye oan block cos yer that pysh. Is it sinking in wit a waste eh skin ye ir?

Yes, you're so right, I'll take more tips from an online fake character, fuck off you boring repetitive spastic cunt.

• Upvote 1