Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Fun fact, my wife got a $200 voucher from her last job for Redwing boots, she forgot to go and it expired, just before she quit! What a waste.....

Is this why folk block me? :laughing:

Theyre probably quite common in the US?

Don't actually see them over here much, can get them but they aren't in every shop over here in the way other boots are.

No idea why people block you tbh.

• Downvote 1

Actually a quick Google tells me Cat boots are the modern shite churned out for a quick buck. Only started to be made in the 1990s.

Redwings have been around for 100+ years.

I bought a pair in 1991 and they lasted years, my brother eventually nicked them and had them for ages too. I bought a pair of black fashionable ones a couple of years later and they fell to bits after a year or so. Don't think they were expecting them to become popular as fashion items

• Downvote 1

Hehe.

Quite like a smart boot rather than a boring shoe when it comes to smart office clobber.

Tbh I'm not certain what the standard of dress generally is at my new place, still have to gauge that. So I might be over dressed.

Nah they look decent. Sure your colleagues will agree. You sold out yet for tonight? Might hit Codonas after the show.

I bought a pair in 1991 and they lasted years, my brother eventually nicked them and had them for ages too. I bought a pair of black fashionable ones a couple of years later and they fell to bits after a year or so. Don't think they were expecting them to become popular as fashion items

My first pair of Cat boots in the 90's lasted for fucking ages. Durable bastards.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4