Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Cavers stepping up the RF campaign.

I’ve just decided to ignore him. The lack of wit or humour just makes me pity him.

Like picking on the kid at school with learning difficulties and the shite bright orange 2nd hand trainers his ma bought him at a car boots sale at Thainstone.

Instead it’s the fully grown adult with learning difficulties and the shite bright orange 2nd hand trainers he paid £100 for aff of eBay.

• Upvote 1

I’ve just decided to ignore him. The lack of wit or humour just makes me pity him.

Like picking on the kid at school with learning difficulties and the shite bright orange 2nd hand trainers his ma bought him at a car boots sale at Thainstone.

Instead it’s the fully grown adult with learning difficulties and the shite bright orange 2nd hand trainers he paid £100 for aff of eBay.

Haha

What do you make of that Cavey ? ^^

:hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

Terrific son - let me know how you get on with it. My lassie is pending getting a new one (owing to her Polar one having battery cover issues - a common fucking problem apparently).

Although here - no chest strap heart monitor with this is there (just wrist)?

Edit - ah now there we go; chest strap available for separate purchase :cool:

So aye - a review when poss, cheers son.

It's a big improvement from the vivoactive one I had before. GPS/ barometer etc much more reliable.

I switch the HR shit off though. Especially with what's coming shortly

Sure there is some ridiculous iPhone setting where you can track folk. Why would anyone want to do that.

You’re nae wanting your bird knowing you’re the bookies or shelling a pint on the sly are you.

And if your kids are old enough for an iPhone they are old enough to look after themselves and not wanting to constantly tracked by their Dad.

That said we maybe should get a group one for bloots.