Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Sure there is some ridiculous iPhone setting where you can track folk. Why would anyone want to do that.

You’re nae wanting your bird knowing you’re the bookies or shelling a pint on the sly are you.

And if your kids are old enough for an iPhone they are old enough to look after themselves and not wanting to constantly tracked by their Dad.

That said we maybe should get a group one for bloots.

It’s not their own dad they need to be worried being tracked by.

He doesnt walk anywhere , told to get in this car here ,this plane here . No free will

Was gona mention this before but couldnt be arsed but im pretty certain Hazzo passed me in a shitty old astra 2 summers ago on a B road after the Braemar games. Fucking sure of it. Blonde lassie in the passenger street. My missus can confirm the story although she seen fuck all cos clearly she slips into a fucking vortex of nothingness when she is a passenger in the car cos anything i point out to her she doesnt see or is too slow to react to the shout. Eg. Dead badgers, pink rolls royce, billy connelly on his trike, dangerous loads, fancy hooses, big eagle, etc. Waste of fucking time. Shes aswell sitting in the fucking boot tbh.

Their forum can be a bit full of anoraks but they know their stuff.

You may get away with a three season bag if you have a decent down jacket to wear too.

I've 3 down jackets and surprisingly the Jack Wolfskin one is actually more effective than the Patagonia one. So it's worth doing the research and not just going for the Rab's of the world (even though I'm guilty of it)

Their forum can be a bit full of anoraks but they know their stuff.

You may get away with a three season bag if you have a decent down jacket to wear too.

I've 3 down jackets and surprisingly the Jack Wolfskin one is actually more effective than the Patagonia one. So it's worth doing the research and not just going for the Rab's of the world (even though I'm guilty of it)

I should get on well there then.

North Englandshire in October so hopefully won’t be needing full down jackets etc.

Might just get 2 shite Asda ones and double bag it.

So it's worth doing the research and not just going for the Rab's of the world (even though I'm guilty of it)

My brother is the same-a total Rab homeboy,ginger cunt that he is.

Camping is great fun,unless it’s pissing down.

Nothing better than getting the stove on in the morning and getting a cup of tea and some bacon on.

My brother is the same-a total Rab homeboy,ginger cunt that he is.

Camping is great fun,unless it’s pissing down.

Nothing better than getting the stove on in the morning and getting a cup of tea and some bacon on.

You are fucking right. Getting up with the sun at about 5am and getting the kettle on while everyone else is kipping is superb.

The only thing being that tents keep nae noise in,so the whole camp site can hear all the moaning and squelching...

Came out to a round of applause at Rockness one time after an admittedly not that vigorous session of love making. We'd snuck off early and everyone had returned to the little camping circle she had without us realising. I strode off thinking I was erchie, the bird in the tent was probably lying there unsatisfied.