Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Yeah. First time too. Driving the PCH from San Francisco to San Diego. Can't wait.

Nice, thon Road is great and scenic, but you won’t get up much speed on it, which is fine, just don’t get frustrated, especially if the rental folk give you a Mustang or something with a big “fast” engine ;)

When you over, I’ll wave you off from San Fran

Nice, thon Road is great and scenic, but you won’t get up much speed on it, which is fine, just don’t get frustrated, especially if the rental folk give you a Mustang or something with a big “fast” engine ;)

When you over, I’ll wave you off from San Fran

Thanks for that. Just a bog standard motor and a few stops planned out along the route. No mad rush. Any places we shouldn't miss along the road?

Leave for San Francisco (I thought they didn't like it being called "San Fran"?) on the 16th of this month. Leave there on the 20th to start the journey to LA.

Thanks for that. Just a bog standard motor and a few stops planned out along the route. No mad rush. Any places we shouldn't miss along the road?

Leave for San Francisco (I thought they didn't like it being called "San Fran"?) on the 16th of this month. Leave there on the 20th to start the journey to LA.

Go to Alcatraz. It's ace (or was 20 years ago).

Best way to do it, just chill and enjoy the view. Big Sur is definitely worth stopping for, the rest just stop where takes your fancy, it’s all cool min.

Don’t really notice anyone not liking it getting called San Fran, suppose I don’t ever call it that lol. City Centre is full of homeless folk, the Wharf is cool, there’s an ace old retro arcade place down there which is great fun. I met a mate from Edinburgh and cycled around for a day, nearly killed me on the fucking hills and cycling over the Golden Gate Bridge

You’ll be disappointed to hear I won’t be near San Francisco that week, we're taking the boys to Disneyland for their first birthday, cough, cough, nothing to do with the new Star Wars land opening and there being a life size Millennium Falcon....

Best way to do it, just chill and enjoy the view. Big Sur is definitely worth stopping for, the rest just stop where takes your fancy, it’s all cool min.

Don’t really notice anyone not liking it getting called San Fran, suppose I don’t ever call it that lol. City Centre is full of homeless folk, the Wharf is cool, there’s an ace old retro arcade place down there which is great fun. I met a mate from Edinburgh and cycled around for a day, nearly killed me on the fucking hills and cycling over the Golden Gate Bridge

You’ll be disappointed to hear I won’t be near San Francisco that week, we're taking the boys to Disneyland for their first birthday, cough, cough, nothing to do with the new Star Wars land opening and there being a life size Millennium Falcon....

Thanks man. I've heard about the arcade place elsewhere too. Will give it a visit. Ta.

Mid-September weather likely to be decent?

Enjoy Disneyland.