Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Were they not one of these companies where someone else just bought the name rights and relaunched them?  Been loads of those classic 80s brands that have just popped up again. 
The old Farah trousers were a lovely trouser.I recently bought a hoodie thing and it’s awful 

No idea. Never looked into the history of Farah. 

It's a plain black long sleeved polo which was cheap as chips and I thought would be fine for the office. Ask Jeff Banks I'm sure he will know. 

How did you entertain young children (behave) every night, assuming you had them? 

I can’t see any benefit of ever having a child. Just looks traumatic and stressful every single day, why sign up to that? If the iPad means they’re not bothering me for 5 minutes then sellotape it to their hands 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

How did you entertain young children (behave) every night, assuming you had them? 

I can’t see any benefit of ever having a child. Just looks traumatic and stressful every single day, why sign up to that? If the iPad means they’re not bothering me for 5 minutes then sellotape it to their hands 

Without getting all misty eyed it's different when it's your own. Other cunts kids are nippy as fuck but in the main your own don't bug you so much. I get a good laugh with my laddie.