Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Plenty of exercise most nights after school whether that's football training , playing football with their pals or whatever else they are into. A kid locked into his room scrolling through shite for hours on a tablet or phone is horrendous parenting. It's on a par with any parent who allows their children to become obese. 

I'd jail the cunts. 

Did you, or your bairns, never watch telly when they were wee?

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Plenty of exercise most nights after school whether that's football training , playing football with their pals or whatever else they are into. A kid locked into his room scrolling through shite for hours on a tablet or phone is horrendous parenting. It's on a par with any parent who allows their children to become obese. 

I'd jail the cunts. 

They'll just do it when they're teenagers anyway. 

Enjoy the peace and get them started early. 

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They might but it's all about that early start. Some of these wee fat fucks will be mentally and physically fucked their entire lives because of lazy cunt parents.

Yeah letting a child watch a half hour programme before their bed will fuck them for the rest of their lives. Gee whizz Hanzo, bit dramatic. 

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I'd jail the cunts. 

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You stipulated a time period, not me.

:wave: