Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I used to enjoy a swing of the tennis racquet but go to any Tennis club and its full of absolute wankers and old tanned posh cunts with leathery skin. 

They strongly disapproved of my constant swearing and general tramp appearance. 

You could play in the hardcourt een in Stewart Park for hours,naebody ever went on it.

Is it still there?

22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye the clubs are a bit wank. We used to play on old red ash council courts and it’s a great game that can be played by anyone. @ehboof

The youths of the 80s n 90s hit the streets in numbers during Wimbledon to play tennis on the road with a bit of string as a rough net, some Aces were hotly disputed as above or below that bit of twine. 

The emergence of Agassi really swelled the numbers and headbands. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

The youths of the 80s n 90s hit the streets in numbers during Wimbledon to play tennis on the road with a bit of string as a rough net, some Aces were hotly disputed as above or below that bit of twine. 

The emergence of Agassi really swelled the numbers and headbands. 

That’s not the only thing he swelled in cheesepipes bedroom

6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

You could play in the hardcourt een in Stewart Park for hours,naebody ever went on it.

Is it still there?

I was from Brig o Don, we didnt venture to rival territories and certainly not for tennis. 

Even entering the Subway to emerge in the cold frosty atmosphere of old BOD to go swimming was chancing yer luck.

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

I was from Brig o Don, we didnt venture to rival territories and certainly not for tennis. 

Even entering the Subway to emerge in the cold frosty atmosphere of old BOD to go swimming was chancing yer luck.

We used to go play on the uni courts at hill head if the nets were up. Normally preferred playing with a fitba rather than actual tennis. 

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

We used to go play on the uni courts at hill head if the nets were up. Normally preferred playing with a fitba rather than actual tennis. 

Can't be good for the racquet belting a mitre delta about ?

13 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The courts beside the Lochside duck pond was always the go to area during the 2 weeks of Wimbledon. Haven't been down there for years but there was always a sense that sexual depravity lay behind the closed doors of most houses there when the sun went down. Aberdeen's first neighbourhood watch committee being a front for a hardcore swinging scene that lasted through the late 80s and much of the 90s. 

2 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

The courts beside the Lochside duck pond was always the go to area during the 2 weeks of Wimbledon. Haven't been down there for years but there was always a sense that sexual depravity lay behind the closed doors of most houses there when the sun went down. Aberdeen's first neighbourhood watch committee being a front for a hardcore swinging scene that lasted through the late 80s and much of the 90s. 

Can just picture Mr and Mrs Dalgarno at it like rabbits with the neighbours in the Lochside club. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Aye, bent nosed French Teacher. 

That who your speaking about? 

Jim.... Thats the name. He was a prick. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

He still alive. 

He seemed slightly old in the early 90s.

Was a year head when i was there - but did teach me standard grade French. So aye thats him. Became the heedie after Turneeps retired. 

Yes still alive, seen him a few months ago in Dobbies.