• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to predict now that Pawlett will get his red card rescinded but be handed a 2 match ban for diving

Hopefully he will get away with it as he looked good up until the dive...which was a dive...I'm more pissed off that we didn't get the win in more convincing circumstances.

Jack should be given a run in center mid with Ozzy now seen as RB for the rest of the season.

And I have observed a lot from yourself since coming to this site.

You defend the Huns in a sly sort of way.

That's a dose of good old Aberdonian Paranoia creeping in there Roberto...I'm certainly not a hun but I do believe in winning thru fair means...it's always dissapointing when you win something knowing it was achieved thru cheating/simulation

Yeh? I laughed like fuck.

On yersel' PeePaw

So we are admitting it was one of the worst dives seen in recent memory...I think the way he got up and gave a "yesss punch of the air"...kinnda says it all...the players are there it's just the way the old duffer is setting them out and instructing them to play they is astray

So we are admitting it was one of the worst dives seen in recent memory...I think the way he got up and gave a "yesss punch of the air"...kinnda says it all...the players are there it's just the way the old duffer is setting them out and instructing them to play they is astray

Really scrapping the bottom of the barrow for a reason to slag off Craig Brown now. You seem obsessed with him.

We won the game. Give it a fucking rest min.

It was never a pen, but on the other hand it wasn't a dive either. Just refereeing incompetence. He didn't shout the odds to the ref looking for a pen, which is the difference between this incidence and the one from the diving, cheating little hun prick the other week. I'm sure he only punched the air in a stunned disbelieving kind of way, due to the ref's decision, as all of us, to a man, would have reacted the same way.

Either way, I laughed.

It was never a pen, but on the other hand it wasn't a dive either. Just refereeing incompetence. He didn't shout the odds to the ref looking for a pen, which is the difference between this incidence and the one from the diving, cheating little hun prick the other week. I'm sure he only punched the air in a stunned disbelieving kind of way, due to the ref's decision, as all of us, to a man, would have reacted the same way.

Either way, I laughed.

I don't think it was a penalty either but nor do I think it was a dive, that said he was looking for a penalty, he turned around and looked to the ref to gesture for it.

Absolutely delighted with the 3 points Hibs players at the time weren't complaining about a dive just that they thought Sproule had won the ball.

Don't know why guys reply to Red Hand obviously a Hun on the wind up ignore him guys :hunbash:

That's know as a contradiction in terms...I'm happy with the points...lets hope that Brooner can STFU about bad luck...the way I see it a complete fu*k up by Enckelman and a refereeing blunder in our favour are all that are saving him from dogs abuse just now...

Moan moan

We'll see...Broons hopelessly out of his depth...The fact he lined up with Jack as RB after the performance he had at against St J playing in center midfield shows how out of touch he really is.

Jack has real potential if played in his correct position...Brooner is stifling the boys career by continually playing him at RB...it will also piss Jack off... IMHO

We'll see...Broons hopelessly out of his depth...The fact he lined up with Jack as RB after the performance he had at against St J playing in center midfield shows how out of touch he really is.

Jack has real potential if played in his correct position...Brooner is stifling the boys career by continually playing him at RB...itw will also piss Jack off... IMHO

said the exact same thing thought jacks head was down yesterday and had a poor game, nwho could blame the lad though, puts in his best shift in a donsd top then gets dropped back for the useless osbourne poor lad

Hate this "it's either a pen or a dive" line that is popular these days. I don't think Pawlett dived, but I also don't think it was a pen. He was sandwiched between two players, one of whom was going to reach the ball before him.

Correct.

It was obstruction.

Decision should have been an indirect free kick in the box.

Not enough of those decisions made by referees.

Ross the ref will be able to confirm this should have been the decision made.

This.

Only watched about 70 minutes on ESPN before I had to go to work but while Fallon doesn't seem to pose a direct threat of any form, give him his dues. He seemed to win absolutely everything in the air within a five or ten yard radius of him.

McArdle and Brown were both solid. Very well organised.

Not defending him as not been that impressed by him but a severe lack of width in the team with no wingers and full backs not going forward, barely past the halfway line. The service from the wings is almost non existent so if he and other strikers don't get the service then we'll struggle to score and this was more noticeable than normal yesterday.

Jack has real potential if played in his correct position...Brooner is stifling the boys career by continually playing him at RB...it will also piss Jack off... IMHO

to be fair to Brown since he had to play Kari Arnason at the back it forced him to switch Jack to RB and Osbourne to CM, had he played Jack and Fyvie in the middle of the park the lack of an experienced head in there could have cost us the game.

You'd better start getting Billy Stark telt about playing him out of position to thought, his international career could be in threat because of Stark using him at RB for the U21s.

Still better than chalali, a lot better

Bit harsh there Stoney. We started the game off rather well with Chalali in that role behind the forwards and soon as he went off the game was fucking horrific until the ref took centre stage. Really do think if he'd managed to stay on the park he'd have been rather effective. Not saying he'd have totally changed the game but he would have offered something a lot better than the rest of our team.