Mackie has proved he can score goals........Chalali hasnt scored in his proffesional career yet.

Theres not much of a debate to be had unless he starts doing it.

Only one think a striker will be judged on. Goals

Chalali hasnt had 10 years to prove himself yet. 10 years and we are still waiting for the cunt to prove himself.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit the fluck does 'possibly 3 goals' mean? Do players now get a 'possible goal' for hitting the woodwork?

Be as well say if Mackie shot 10 yards over the bar 'it was a possible goal' if only he had shot 10.5 yards lower.

pointing out that its a fine line between so called success and failure. Folk going on and on about him being useless but had those 3 gone in and he was sitting on 3 goals in 11 it would be totally different comments about him.

How many games has Chalali played?

How many seasons has Mackie had?

How many goals in that time?

Chalali has scored more goals than the cunt in one game for the Under 23 Algerian side (exaggeration to show how shite Mackie is)?

How many games did it take Henry to score for Arsenal?

Chalali has a neat touch and can pass a ball into feet and a player in red, Mackie can do none of the basics because he's fucking useless.

9 - but scored 31 that season!!

Im not.....Im not fight mackies corner either, im stating a fact that they are better option than chalali.

Robo........Mackies averaging a goal every 4.9 games 67 goals in 332 games.

Mackie is a better option than nobody. He has had 10 years to prove himself and is yet to do so. Lost his pace now which was his only valuable asset, deadwood now. Get him out. Chalali is hungry to impress. He isnt an out and out striker, more a number 10. I think he could lay on a good few for Vernon given the chance.

pointing out that its a fine line between so called success and failure. Folk going on and on about him being useless but had those 3 gone in and he was sitting on 3 goals in 11 it would be totally different comments about him.

Mackie is sitting in 2 goals in 12 this season. Scored in last 2 starts aswell.

Some player.

Exactly, Chalali will come good.

I'm disappointed he's not playing this weekend when we're up, as what a bounce I'd have if he banged one in the top bin. I merely put my finger to my lips and hush you all :).

Law of averages suggest he will score at some point being a striker. Even happened from open play with Fallon last week which was a surprise. 25 games into his career and sure he will score a club goal or maybe even a couple before he leaves.

Hope he scores loads but done absolutely nothing as yet for us and owes us big time.

Law of averages suggest he will score at some point being a striker. Even happened from open play with Fallon last week which was a surprise. 25 games into his career and sure he will score a club goal or maybe even a couple before he leaves.

Hope he scores loads but done absolutely nothing as yet for us and owes us big time.

+1

Would be delighted if he got 10 goals.

But im not holding my breath.

had those 3 gone in and he was sitting on 3 goals in 11 it would be totally different comments about him.

Fit goals - you mean had he scored the 2 that hit the post then comments would be different - if thats the basis of your argument then give up - what you are really saying is he missed a couple of chances.

Fit goals - you mean had he scored the 2 that hit the post then comments would be different - if thats the basis of your argument then give up - what you are really saying is he missed a couple of chances.

no what im saying is its a fine line, read my fuckin comment. Im not saying hes going to be a saviour, im pushing for him to get a proper chance and the usual pish is spouted about him being useless cos he hasnt scored in the appearances he has made. FINE LINES between success and failure.

no what im saying is its a fine line, read my fuckin comment. Im not saying hes going to be a saviour, im pushing for him to get a proper chance and the usual pish is spouted about him being useless cos he hasnt scored in the appearances he has made. FINE LINES between success and failure.

Who said he is useless?

Has been thus far. As has Magennis.

As yet Chalali done absolutely nothing for us. It might, and hopefully it will, change and he will produce for us but at this point nothing.

I agree he hasnt. Im just wanting him to be given a chance. Based on what Ive seen of him I think given a run of games from the start he will do something. Fallon has been given that chance, Magennis has and so has Mackie. Megginson and Chalali yet to be given a decent run. But between them 2 based on the little game time they have been given, Chalali has impressed me more.

I agree he hasnt. Im just wanting him to be given a chance. Based on what Ive seen of him I think given a run of games from the start he will do something. Fallon has been given that chance, Magennis has and so has Mackie. Megginson and Chalali yet to be given a decent run. But between them 2 based on the little game time they have been given, Chalali has impressed me more.

Fallon certainly has - Mackie and Magennis like Chalali not really had any kind of run at all. Although Magennis in his last start scored and Mackie scored in his last 2 starts.

Fallon certainly has - Mackie and Magennis like Chalali not really had any kind of run at all. Although Magennis in his last start scored and Mackie scored in his last 2 starts.

Mackie im not gettin into the arguement...10 years and still shite.

Magennis had a few wee runs where hes started and failed to impress, scored a couple of goals yes but I still get pissed off whenever he starts. Give Chalali a run, if he flops then fair do's we move on and give someone else a game.

Mackie im not gettin into the arguement...10 years and still shite.

Magennis had a few wee runs where hes started and failed to impress, scored a couple of goals yes but I still get pissed off whenever he starts. Give Chalali a run, if he flops then fair do's we move on and give someone else a game.

Don't care if it is Mackie, Magennis, Chalali, Vernon, Fallon, Megginson or whoever. If they are getting chance in team and are scoring they should play whilst they are producing.

Mackie for instance scores in last 2 starts - as shit as some say he is he cannot do much more than that surely to get a game?

Don't care if it is Mackie, Magennis, Chalali, Vernon, Fallon, Megginson or whoever. If they are getting chance in team and are scoring they should play whilst they are producing.

Mackie for instance scores in last 2 starts - as shit as some say he is he cannot do much more than that surely to get a game?

Do you think Mackie is the required standard for an SPL team?

Do you think Mackie is the required standard for an SPL team?

Think he has proved at times he certainly can be. I don't mind Mackie but think best for everyone if he moves on at end of season as no matter what he does it will never be good enough and then hopefully we will replace him with better.