• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted mackie takes 3 4sometimes 5 chances to score but given a run he will score, have yet to see anything to suggest chalali is capable of turning into a play, think we would be better with magennis mind scored a class goal against dunfy and then gets dropped :confused:

are you serious? 5 chances? more like 55 "given a run he will score"? :hysterical: 50 odd goals in 11 years with about 20% being penalties most of which were when he was fast. now just a fat mess.

THE MAN IS A FUCKING CHANCER. absolutely of no use to anyone or anything.

granted mackie takes 3 4sometimes 5 chances to score but given a run he will score, have yet to see anything to suggest chalali is capable of turning into a play, think we would be better with magennis mind scored a class goal against dunfy and then gets dropped :confused:

Hit the woodwork twice and wrongly flagged offside against St Johnstone after rounding the keeper. All those go in and hes on 3 goals in hardly any game time and everyone would be bigging him up. Fine line between being a hit or a miss with our fickle support. I think he has something about him and would like to see him in that role behind the front two to cover Pawletts suspension.

oh and Magennis is fuckin hopeless. An utterly horrendous footballer.

one hundred percent yes. Chalali just needs some gametime and Id be fairly confident the goals will come. Hard to score when he is limited to subby appearances. Was quite excited when he started yesterday, unlucky to get himself injured so early.

Same goes for all our strikers getting limited time behind Vernon and the bus shelter. Actually Mackie scored in his last 2 starts and Magennis scored in his last start.

So was magennis? Until dropped for what?

Thought chalali made a mess of two great chances on tuesday. Think the lino also did him qa favour by giving offside. Only time he has came close to scoring was deflected shot aginst dunfy.

Would rather see one of our own youngsters get a chance rather than brown sticking by players who are letting us down

Thought chalali made a mess of two great chances on tuesday. Think the lino also did him qa favour by giving offside. Only time he has came close to scoring was deflected shot against dunfy.

Would rather see one of our own youngsdtars get a chance rather than brown styicking by plkayers who are letting us down

so why do you keep mentioning darren mackie? by FAR the worst striker to play for aberdeen, if not the spl.

Thought chalali made a mess of two great chances on tuesday. Think the lino also did him qa favour by giving offside. Only time he has came close to scoring was deflected shot aginst dunfy.

Would rather see one of our own youngsters get a chance rather than brown sticking by players who are letting us down

Magennis scored eventually against dunfermline other than that was utter horse shit. Has no composure whatsoever. And don't think you can class Chalali as letting us down.

Magennis scored eventually against dunfermline other than that was utter horse shit. Has no composure whatsoever. And don't think you can class Chalali as letting us down.

Rubbish he missed the target with one chance.

Other two gallacher got lucky and saved with the back of his arm, and other maybe at a decent height for the keeper but still gave himself a chance by getting it on target.

The goal he took was exceptional and nobody else on our strike force could have made the opertunity to shoot let alone get the goal!

I cant believe you slag magennis's composure in this instance when chalali has wasted so many chances according to ESPN site hes had 8 shots and only 1 of them on target!

Again as mentioned 10 posts ago we are comparing shades of shite here!

Not saying Megginson would be any better but Chalali has had a fair crack at the whip now, would like to see Megginson get the same oppertunity. Even then what harm can it do giving one of the U19's 5 / 10 mins here and there! They cant be any worse than what we currently have.

Ebbe min, if you dont think falon is worse than mackie i have some serious concerns about you.

Who though?

Megginson has done diddly squat when given a chance apart from a dive at St Mirren, certainly contributed no more than Chalali from what I've seen.

The young lad McManus who was featured in the EE the other week maybe, I'd say only the manager and coaches themselves would have an idea whether pitching him in would aid or damage his development so we should leave that to them.

Fair enough but i think it could only act as a confidence boost that the chance of a 5 minute run out if you perform well at U19 level you get rewarded for it.

Gives you something to try harder for in training and U19 matches.

Rubbish he missed the target with one chance.

Other two gallacher got lucky and saved with the back of his arm, and other maybe at a decent height for the keeper but still gave himself a chance by getting it on target.

The goal he took was exceptional and nobody else on our strike force could have made the opertunity to shoot let alone get the goal!

I cant believe you slag magennis's composure in this instance when chalali has wasted so many chances according to ESPN site hes had 8 shots and only 1 of them on target!

Again as mentioned 10 posts ago we are comparing shades of shite here!

Not saying Megginson would be any better but Chalali has had a fair crack at the whip now, would like to see Megginson get the same oppertunity. Even then what harm can it do giving one of the U19's 5 / 10 mins here and there! They cant be any worse than what we currently have.

Ebbe min, if you dont think falon is worse than mackie i have some serious concerns about you.

He's had anything but

• Site Sponsor

Brown. Played well and with a run of games will hopefully turn out to be a steady keeper. He is better than Langfield.

McArdle. He is a centre back, nothing else. Played solidly and as with Considine if he is given a run in his only position then he could be decent. Pa Broon stuck him at full back again to accomodate during the second half. HE IS NOT A FULL BACK FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Chalali. Why folk make snap judgements with this loon is beyond me. We have hardly seen him. 100 million times better than Mackie. Mind I'm 400,000 times better than that twat so saying nothing.

Fyvie. Needs a rest.

Foster. Utter pish. get rid.

Terrible game.

Brown has given him 11 chances to prove himself and 11 times he has failed..................

Im not buying this he hasnt had a chance stuff

hes getting an average of 27/28 minutes per game thats almost a third of the game.

and the only thing he could muster is one shot on target.........

I dont believe if you were giving megginson the same chance in the team he couldnt get a couple of goals.

How many times in the last 2 seasons have we seen Magennis do the difficult part of skinning a couple of defenders out wide and creating space for a shot only to sclaff it wide with it barely crossing the line for a goalkick? If that isnt a lack of composure I dont know what is. And as pointed out earlier in the thread, Chalali hit the woodwork twice and wrongly flagged for offside (thats possibly 3 goals in his 11 mainly brief appearances)...fine lines.

Cant believe what im reading about Mackie being better than Chalali.

Think the guy definately has something about him and there is a player in there somewhere. Was gutted for him when he went off injured. Mackie has been here for over ten years been shite for like 8 of them at least and has lost his one attribute that made him worthwhile, his pace.

I used to think he was useful playing right or left mid to cover for attacking full backs but his performance against Rangers changed that.

How many times in the last 2 seasons have we seen Magennis do the difficult part of skinning a couple of defenders out wide and creating space for a shot only to sclaff it wide with it barely crossing the line for a goalkick? If that isnt a lack of composure I dont know what is. And as pointed out earlier in the thread, Chalali hit the woodwork twice and wrongly flagged for offside (thats possibly 3 goals in his 11 mainly brief appearances)...fine lines.

Think you have magennis mixed up with somebody else, he usually fires them straight down the keepers throat, which in itself is frustrating but could argue that at least theres a chance of the keeper spilling it.

Think his goal this season took an immense amount of composure given the situation of the game.

Fine lines indeed but i would also argue that if gallacher hadnt got very lucky against us in dunfermline josh would have also got 2 maybe 3.

Like i said earlier in the thread not buying this breif appearance stuff his shortest time on the pitch is 10 minutes not including injury time. Hes played 11 games now, he should be doing a lot better than what he is.

Mind you it either says a lot about these guys or a lot about brown - but if he thinks they arnt good enough to start infront of fallon this is a pointless discussion as they must be really really shit in training.

Cant believe what im reading about Mackie being better than Chalali.

Think the guy definately has something about him and there is a player in there somewhere. Was gutted for him when he went off injured. Mackie has been here for over ten years been shite for like 8 of them at least and has lost his one attribute that made him worthwhile, his pace.

I used to think he was useful playing right or left mid to cover for attacking full backs but his performance against Rangers changed that.

Mackie has proved he can score goals........Chalali hasnt scored in his proffesional career yet.

Theres not much of a debate to be had unless he starts doing it.

Only one think a striker will be judged on. Goals

Think you have magennis mixed up with somebody else, he usually fires them straight down the keepers throat, which in itself is frustrating but could argue that at least theres a chance of the keeper spilling it.

Think his goal this season took an immense amount of composure given the situation of the game.

Fine lines indeed but i would also argue that if gallacher hadnt got very lucky against us in dunfermline josh would have also got 2 maybe 3.

Like i said earlier in the thread not buying this breif appearance stuff his shortest time on the pitch is 10 minutes not including injury time. Hes played 11 games now, he should be doing a lot better than what he is.

Mind you it either says a lot about these guys or a lot about brown - but if he thinks they arnt good enough to start infront of fallon this is a pointless discussion as they must be really really shit in training.

Dont have him mixed up with anyone else...sclaffed a large percentage of his 'shots' wide.

Chalali hit the woodwork twice and wrongly flagged for offside (thats possibly 3 goals in his 11 mainly brief appearances)

Fit the fluck does 'possibly 3 goals' mean? Do players now get a 'possible goal' for hitting the woodwork?

Be as well say if Mackie shot 10 yards over the bar 'it was a possible goal' if only he had shot 10.5 yards lower.