Rangers V Aberdeen

OUT

I'll be watching on a stream online from the comfort of my own home.

Rangers 2 Aberdeen 3

(Vernon 2, Chalali in stoppage time).

P.S. I really think it'll be 1-0 with a dodgy peno.

If we scored a last minute winner, i think i would die. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

However, this is something i'm willing to accept.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown

Jack - McArdle - Considine - Reynolds

Megginson - (or fabled new wide man) Fyvie - Arnason - Milsom

Vernon - Chalali

Into the cunts. :ninja:

Would go with that back four! and hope Milsom is fit for similar midfield but probably Clark will be in there instead of someone.

I'm sure it would be worth it.

I doubt it'll happen, I can only see one winner. I was quite confident when I asked for 2 tickets / 2 seats on the bus of GCR but now.....I just see Aberdeen being shafted again.

If Aberdeen win 1-0, I wonder if the Sportscene studio will give the 'performance of the day' to Aberdeen? Hmmmm.

After seeing us win at ibrox, there's nothing else left to achieve in life so i'd be happy to go right there and then. What a way to go. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Nabbed from mad and edited to my liking:

There's too many fucking huns in the world,

Every last one should be broken in 2,

Too many fucking huns in the world,

Please DIE DIE every last one of you! :dancin::dancin::dancin:

Dear God

Big fan... first time caller......Please don't let Sone Aluko play well nevermind score against Aberdeen on Saturday. I know I am asking alot here but please let the referee give all decisions fairly and if its not too much to ask a last minute Aberdeen winner at the Broomloan with most of the Dons team running into the away support to celebrate.

I promise to be a good boy the rest of the year.

Nespa

Dear God

Big fan... first time caller......Please don't let Sone Aluko play well nevermind score against Aberdeen on Saturday. I know I am asking alot here but please let the referee give all decisions fairly and if its not too much to ask a last minute Aberdeen winner at the Broomloan with most of the Dons team running into the away support to celebrate.

I promise to be a good boy the rest of the year.

Nespa

the catholic god or protestant god? you've gotta watch coz the hun een winna listen.

Just got a text to say that some Hertha Berlin guys are coming over for it. If its the same guys who came into the Motherwell game a couple of years ago, try not to piss them off, they were the biggest blokes I've ever seen in my life :)

Hun forums were saying this last night. Apparently got tickets in west enclosure.

Edit: Dynamo Berlin lads is it not?