Paul Lawrie's Corner

Ignore him, Paul.

On to more relevant and interesting points, do you think that the GWB (Craig "Broon" Brown) should have his contract renewed, or that Nobby Solano should be hired instead?

i think they did good job when they first came into the club with getting us out of trouble, but football lately has been very very poor with no entertainment , but the pitch hasnt helped

thankfully i dont make decisions on who stays or go's

paul

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It was my birthday the other day. My parents-in-law have bought me a fancy PING staff bag - the white leather job. Problem is, I'm playing gash golf at the moment. Going to look like a right plum turning up with my fancy bag and shooting double / triple bogies. In a Tup's Corner kind of fashion, what's your advice Paul?

It was my birthday the other day. My parents-in-law have bought me a fancy PING staff bag - the white leather job. Problem is, I'm playing gash golf at the moment. Going to look like a right plum turning up with my fancy bag and shooting double / triple bogies. In a Tup's Corner kind of fashion, what's your advice Paul?

I'm not as qualified as Paul to answer this one but I'll give you my advice anyway.

Get a new bag.

Take it back and get something less wanky, and something else with the change :thumbup1:

Paul,

how can I get you to sign yer book that my ma purchased for my crimbo.

will you be in Aberdeen soon?

^^^^^^^^^

Aye, this. Feel a bit left oot that mine isn't signed. When yer next driving through Culter, could you drop in by Jimmy Blacks and I'll lend you a pen.

If you're not available Paul, maybe FatShaft will sign it for me instead? Or mebbe cheesepipes can spunk on it? Or a Bluto drool? Hey, maybe a Thunderwizard line-up signature event? Actually, Thunderwizard should have a book out - an annual even. Bit like the Oor Wullie / Broons effort.

Are you jealous of my new bag shafto? I think I can sense some envy in that post.

Not in the slightest, the oldest piece of kit in my bag (including my bag) is my hybrid which is under two years old, everything else was bought last year.

Big fuck off tour bags are extrememly gay though, don't blame you for wanting to change it, I was just offering friendly advice.

Get a pair o white trousers and white belt to match the bag, you will look great.................