Paul Lawrie's Corner

On the point of Aspire, I have a living social deal which gives me 2 rounds at Aspire, 100 balls at the range, free bacon rolls etc - can I still use this now you've taken over? It has to be used soon.

Chances are you will..... But we were in yesterday and my mate asked a similar question about his voucher for a lesson, and the young lad sort of fucked him off. I think this was more to do with him not knowing the answer. But he didn't handle the situation well..... And he probably got an angry phone call VERY early in his working day today. :nono:

im not playing just getting picture on first tee as i have my foundation pro am the day before and scottish open is big week with plenty stuff to do for aberdeen asset management but i think monty is playing with trump

paul

Ah fair enough.

Now, about that lesson. I'm free the week after the Scottish open for a round on Dornoch.

If you don't know, you don't know!

Yeah that's fair enough.... Just say I don't know.

Tried to make an arse of me because the voucher says Nevada Bobs and "this is the Paul Lawrie golf centre". The voucher is for a lesson at aspire, which is now Paul Lawrie. Said voucher was purchased two weeks ago where I'm sure the change of ownership would have been in the pipeline. :dc: :dc:

Sorry tup. +4 ?

As in a pair, golfing attire min.

You're probably wearing them right now.

Tup

im trying to imagine what you look like!!!!!! so far not a pretty image , sorry paul

:laughing:

We've all been there. :laughing:

Did I hear right on the news that the first 'celeb' pairing on trumps course is........monty and Peter Paul??????

yeah we bought our tickets a few weeks ago quite funny the guy offered us discount if we could get someone to come back( good luck with that eh)

its always difficult to know how your going to play but peter is playing nicely back him each way

yeah lucky escspe with monty lol

paul

a. im a thick golf pro and b. im 43 nae 13

but thanks

paul

:laughing: Even Tommy got the hang of it. :tommy:

It's really quite easy. :thumbup1:

• Upvote 4

On the point of Aspire, I have a living social deal which gives me 2 rounds at Aspire, 100 balls at the range, free bacon rolls etc - can I still use this now you've taken over? It has to be used soon.

yes we will honour your deal and get money back from previous owner but even if we dont get it back its not your fault

paul

Yeah that's fair enough.... Just say I don't know.

Tried to make an arse of me because the voucher says Nevada Bobs and "this is the Paul Lawrie golf centre". The voucher is for a lesson at aspire, which is now Paul Lawrie. Said voucher was purchased two weeks ago where I'm sure the change of ownership would have been in the pipeline. :dc: :dc:

we will honour all lessons bought before we took over and get back from previous owner , staff been told that so disapointing to hear you had poor experience

will look into it

paul

going to the range tonight!

never been quite looking forward to it!

going to be a regular i would imagine !

Paul a quick question for you - what degrees are your wedges ?

Will take us a wee while but plgc going to be good

my wedges are 46 deg 52 deg and 60 bent to 58 (makes it a little offset which i like)

paul

I like how people are bi-passing tup's problem page and getting good news here.

My page is not for good news.

I've got my feet firmly planted on the ground. I'm not here to massage folk's egos.

It's strictly for advice.

If you feel you need to change your stance, or your clubs, or your mood, or are simply having problems getting it in the hole, feel free to give me a shout Paul, I'm always here to point you in the right direction.

My page is not for good news.

I've got my feet firmly planted on the ground. I'm not here to massage folk's egos.

It's strictly for advice.

If you feel you need to change your stance, or your clubs, or your mood, or are simply having problems getting it in the hole, feel free to give me a shout Paul, I'm always here to point you in the right direction.

Quick story from today,

after hitting my tee shot left off the fifth tee i went to the portable toilet before opening the door i gave the door a huge kick as i was pretty pissed off what i didnt know was jose maria olazabal was inside the toilet having a pish!!!!!!! i said sorry jose i guess thats my pick out the window if i need one!!

paul

• Upvote 7