Paul Lawrie's Corner

I've managed to let my big mouth say to much again. Papers this morning have my comments saying monty shouldn't have been doing it in Aberdeen

When will I learn to not comment. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrick

Paul

Not sure why you would regret saying any of that. Spot on in my opinion and comes across well put rather than antagonistic.

I've managed to let my big mouth say to much again. Papers this morning have my comments saying monty shouldn't have been doing it in Aberdeen

When will I learn to not comment. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrick

Paul

I wouldn't worry about it. As others have said, your comments were pretty much spot on.

Wales got Chris Fucking Moyles carrying the torch for them, so it could have been worse. Pointless "celebrity" self promotion shouldn't be allowed in these events. Especially arseholes like Moyles. I wouldn't have minded if it was Izzard or someone who has pushed themselves to the limit for the charity/event they are promoting.

Well done Paul in buying Aspire Golf Centre

Was down there yesterday, and thought there was something on the go; all the pictures etc were down, and a sign saying they were no longer associated with Nevada Bobs.

Is it still open to the public, Paul; the course and the range? Same staff or are you putting yer own dudes in?

My loon gets coaching from Alan Stuart, hopefully he is still there.

Was down there yesterday, and thought there was something on the go; all the pictures etc were down, and a sign saying they were no longer associated with Nevada Bobs.

Is it still open to the public, Paul; the course and the range? Same staff or are you putting yer own dudes in?

My loon gets coaching from Alan Stuart, hopefully he is still there.

Very much open to the public and hope to see some of you using it

Same staff for just now with Robbin Stewart from cruden bay as director of golf

Been trying to buy it for ages so really excited to finally get it

Paul

• Upvote 1

Played 9 holes last week at Banyan in Thailand with John Wither. He scored 5 under off the black tees! I was impressed with my own 44 (including a 9 at one hole). Think he's probably played with Peter / Paul before?

I remember John , good lad think he was from Peterhead and worked at the kings links for a while

Paul

Have you bought your season ticket for next season yet Paul?

Good luck at Portrush this week, sounds like a brilliant course and the first ever sell out on the European Tour.

You are 22/1 and Peter is 50/1, which one should i back?

I noticed you are in the group behind Peter, just aswell they never paired you together with Monty :)

Have you bought your season ticket for next season yet Paul?

Good luck at Portrush this week, sounds like a brilliant course and the first ever sell out on the European Tour.

You are 22/1 and Peter is 50/1, which one should i back?

I noticed you are in the group behind Peter, just aswell they never paired you together with Monty :)

yeah we bought our tickets a few weeks ago quite funny the guy offered us discount if we could get someone to come back( good luck with that eh)

its always difficult to know how your going to play but peter is playing nicely back him each way

yeah lucky escspe with monty lol

paul

Did I hear right on the news that the first 'celeb' pairing on trumps course is........monty and Peter Paul??????

im not playing just getting picture on first tee as i have my foundation pro am the day before and scottish open is big week with plenty stuff to do for aberdeen asset management but i think monty is playing with trump

paul