Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

You paid for your move, you paid for your moveeeeee SONE ALUKO you paid for your move

Oh how we'll laugh, oh how we'll laughhhhh SONE ALUKO we're laughing at you.

Fuck the Huns

Fuck Rule Britannia

Fuck No Surrender (you'll be surrending soon ye bapit cunts)

Fuck David Murray

Fuck Ibrox

Fuck stars on your badge

Fuck Orange Day

Fuck the sash your father wore (maybe you can sell it for money for Rangers though you cunts)

Fuck Craig Whyte (infact na he's a decent gadgie actually)Murray

Fuck YOU RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS

PS If Whyte has fuct them over no problem at this end,

360 users reading this topic......

And the clock ticks on....

But seriously, what chance to Rangers have of actually meeting the 3:30 deadline?

It's a racing certainty that they will make sure they make the deadline cos the last thing they want is HMRC's guys to be in control of their administration.

They want their own guys in place

360 users reading this topic......

And the clock ticks on....

But seriously, what chance to Rangers have of actually meeting the 3:30 deadline?

Unless a substantial portion of the appointment process had been started prior to this, I would say slim

In these sorts of things all the is need to be dotted and all the ts crossed - the administrator (assuming it is Duffus & Phelps or whatever they're called, I've never heard of them) will also need to do their own acceptance procedures

Unless a substantial portion of the appointment process had been started prior to this, I would say slim

In these sorts of things all the is need to be dotted and all the ts crossed - the administrator (assuming it is Duffus & Phelps or whatever they're called, I've never heard of them) will also need to do their own acceptance procedures

They seem to think they'll make it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17026172

I reckon this has already been well planned out & the guys were just waiting in the wings unfortunately

It's a racing certainty that they will make sure they make the deadline cos the last thing they want is HMRC's guys to be in control of their administration.

They want their own guys in place

It doesn't really matter HMRC is going to be all over this and make sure that things are done correctly. The administrators task is well laid out, if they deviate to unfairly favour any other party they'll be done over and this is a case that is going to be rather closely scrutinised.

I guess all HMRC wanted to do is to demonstrate their intent and control. The courts do not like CW that is clear by recent verdicts.

The die is cast [or as Caeser said "anerriphtho kybos"]

:popcorn:

well, Apparantly one of the "suits" that was by Whytes side when he took over the club is a managing director at Duffes + Phelps,