Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

You fucking beauty , thats just the start though , No huns in the spl . The chairmen have shown that they have morals , lets hope that there is no deal done to parachute the fuckers into league 1 , canna see it myself to be honest , there is too many against it . :crossfingers: Make the cunts apply to join like any other cunt would have to :lolrangers:

Doncaster was obviously told to get te fuck by everyone today :lolengland:

Looks like it Fletch , fucking loving it here , that man is a fucking balloon .

His next move will be to increase the pressure on sfl clubs by threatening spl2 . He needs his jotters right now , the day like , the cunt

Looks like it Fletch , fucking loving it here , that man is a fucking balloon .

His next move will be to increase the pressure on sfl clubs by threatening spl2 . He needs his jotters right now , the day like , the cunt

My big fear is that doncaster was so sure of the SPL2 or the huns in SFL1 he didn't give a fuck how todays vote went. If they are in the 1st division then is justice actually done, is sporting integrity upheld? I don't think so and normal service would be resumed in a season.

What stunt will the SPL chiefs pull next though.......this is SPL saying 'no' they won't be allowed back in, so what next because this is not the end of it, and not worth getting excited about that much is true.

Disagree - the possibility of backsliding by the chairmen was on the cards and they have been hugely pressured so to do. It is to their credit they did not cave.

Regardless of the SPL2 which can now only look like a desperate measure this is a day of celebration - club 12 most definitely is not zombie hun.

PS Agree the war is still not won - but an important milestone has been passed

My big fear is that doncaster was so sure of the SPL2 or the huns in SFL1 he didn't give a fuck how todays vote went. If they are in the 1st division then is justice actually done, is sporting integrity upheld? I don't think so and normal service would be resumed in a season.

Down to the SFL now and hopefully out of Doncaster's hands. Absolute dick. AFC have played this brilliantly. So proud of them.

There's obviously a lot still to be decided here but sometimes it's better just to focus on one thing at a time.

Rangers have been liquidated and expelled from the SPL. It's fucking wonderful.

:scarf:

Just take a minute everyone and read that sentence through a few times. It's wonderful times we are living in.

• Upvote 1

Its a big fear for all of us , but I cant see sevco in div1 next season and its too late surely to push through spl 2 , bribery is the only weapon left to get a yes vote regarding div 1 , how much would it take though ? A lot of chairmen are showing they wont be bullied or bought over this , to many have already mentioned corruption and hopefully will maintain their moral stance . "Armageddon" the media shouts ! , well lets see then , I for one am prepared to take the risk and I'm sure scottish fitba survives and in 5 years is stronger and more competitive .

Seen on twitter. 10 against, 1 for, 1 abstention

So the Huns voted for Newco to get in, and either Celtic or Kilmarnock couldn't bring themselves to join the rest in voting no.

Seriously, they sit in there for three hours, presumably to get the 7 no votes to a full 11, and still one spineless cunt refuses to vote.

Pretty obvious it was the other ugly sister, like...