Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Or no division at all?

That too I suppose! It's easy to lose heart in the face of the shite from Doncaster and the MSM, but Sevco not playing football at all next season remains a distinct possibility.

If the SFL say GTF to the D1 plan, does the application process open up for Sevco to apply alongside Spartans, Cove etc?

Let's not lose sight of the fact that this is an almighty victory for fan power, while recognising there's another important vote to come.

It's not even just keyboard bashing either. Folk who go every week and who have done for years would've given up and pressured their club into this decision.

If the SFL vote is favourable, then folk absolutely have to back the club as much as possible.

If their girlfriends allow them obviously. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I am absolutely overjoyed by this, words cannot express how happy I am with this today. All this scaremongering propaganda nonsense from Dungcaster, Traynor etc, they can all shove it up their arses. Moral victory for the SPL today but we can only hope the SFL deliver the final swansong next Thurday to Sevco 5088.

Aberdeen FC, you have done your fans proud, as have the rest of the other SPL teams.

Now.....time to rip the piss out of my Sevco loving mates!

• Upvote 2

Let's not lose sight of the fact that this is an almighty victory for fan power, while recognising there's another important vote to come.

It's not even just keyboard bashing either. Folk who go every week and who have done for years would've given up and pressured their club into this decision.

If the SFL vote is favourable, then folk absolutely have to back the club as much as possible.

don't jump on the victory band wagon just yet bripod. this has raised a smile but this SFL 1 idea is still floating around like a bad stench., that would even worse than the SPL allowing them in.

I know the Club are probably as sick of this as we are but it's probably important they release a statement saying as such.

Edit: All I've ever asked in this saga is that AFC do the right thing, everything else is out of our hands.

Totally agree, as long as AFC do the business then I'll support them.

Rangers don't pay Hearts for Wallace

Hearts can't afford new deal for Black.

Hun Newco in about Black for a free transfer.

Welcome to Scottish Football :suicide:

And they wonder why everyone hates them. Fucking disgusting state of affairs. I'm raging at that and not even a hearts fan.

The Clyde statement makes you ashamed to be associated with the SPL :ThumbsDown:

Doncaster is an utter cunt who should be stripped of his position in the game NOW.

Doncaster is a disgusting individual. Hes so clearly corrupt it is phenomenal that he is still in a job. The end game must surely include his dismissal.

At least part one is done, no newco in SPL. Get that up you Doncaster you wank. :lolrangers:

Cosgrove v Traynor tonight apparently

Cosgrove destroyed Graham Spiers - who I consider a reasoned, eloquent and sensible journalist - a few months ago on this topic, Traynor doesn't stand a chance, I meant he makes a cunt of himself without anyone questioning him, Cosgrove will murder him.

United, Hearts, Dunfermline have all been fucked over by them, not to mention Rapid Vienna who are owed for Jelavic. Is it any wonder people despise there former club and the sectarian village idiot gloryhunting pondlife who tagged along, from Shetland to Stranraer.