Neil Simpson Benefit Match!

I think it said the video stream was for international users only, and there was an audio stream for domestic subscribers.

Was quite impressed by Simmie... thoroughly deserved his MotM award.

:thumbs:

Aberdeen site stated all Red TV subscribers could watch the game...

We are delighted to announce that courtesy of our colleagues at MUTV, RedTV are able to show Neil Simpsons Benefit Match Aberdeen v Manchester Utd on Tue 14th Aug 2012 kick off 7:00pm BST, provided by MUTV, live via your computer!

If you're not able to make the game, what better way to show your support for Dons Legend Neil Simpson than to tune in as his former Manager Sir Alex Ferguson brings his current club north to play the Dons.

We are able to show this match in the UK and Ireland to RedTV Standard subscribers, as well as RedTV International Subscribers.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120814/aberdeen-v-man-utd-available-to-all-redtv-subscribers_2212158_2868252

what was the point on bringing Shaughnessy on then taking him off 10 mins later?

Was quite impreessed with Paton not sure if it was just because of the opposition or if it was a player fighting for his place

Aye thought he did well and thought Megginson put in a good shift too.

He's 50 and away to get an operation on his back.

I'm sure they said he was 56... maybe I'm confusing him with Rougvie. Both having the same dapper hairstyle.

He is injured though, so half right, and that's pretty much as good as it gets for me :checkit:

Aye, got a text which states there is heaps of Chinese in Man United tops all over the stadiums.

I made the right decision tonight.

Commentator on this feed is a fucking cunt.

'Aberdeen fans happy they got that far up the pitch'.

Fuck you, yi Manc fuck - you aren't invincible.

Bebe trying to play football (7 million might I add, for a player who was playing on the streets) is the funniest thing ever.

Haha Scholes you dick.

Aye Rougvie is 56.

I heard there were lots of people there last night supporting Man United. Would be good if they were local and encouraged back.

aye, right enough gla5gowdon.

seems like plenty folk were more interested in man utd than simmie.

damn shame.