Neil Simpson Benefit Match!

Apparently the biggest ever display at Pittodrie. Don't know what it entails.

Also just spied this as far as the legends playing goes...

Neil confirmed that Dougie Bell, Doug Rougvie, Steve Tosh and Brian Grant will take part in the game. Neil will not play but will kick the game off.

:sheepdance:

It's the Menzies on Farburn Terrace.

They're coming in by Bond helicopters and staying there for convenience.

Pish. It's a private charter plane. They're due to clear security at around 12.40.

My brother in-law is a security guard at the airport. He's had a briefing about it.

Apparently they're not getting any VIP treatment and have to clear through the terminal with the rest of us mongs normal people.

Really annoying how people who don't like aberdeen are going to the game tonight, they are just going to watch the united stars. But yet there is lots of loyal aberdeen fans who dont have tickets and are trying to get.

I bet some of the folk who are going in the aberdeen end can't name any of our players never mind simmy

the mm is just round the corner from where i live, so i might just pop in and say hello.

What are you talking about?

You've moved out remember?

To a different country!

If you are feeling homesick or having trouble adjusting to your new environment, or even accepting that you've moved, please pop into 'Tup's Corner' where we can wallow in nostalgia and pretend this friendly was taking place 10 years ago.

eh!?

yorke?

fortune?

eh??

clayton blackmore ? ? ? ? ? ? ???????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe not the right time or place to say this, but I will do anyway.

Simmy was in the Scotland squad for the international the wednesday after THAT Rangers game. The Sun editorial came out with that disgraceful attack of AFC in general and Neil in particular on the monday. Probably unconnected to that, but hours later, he was out of the international squad. Injured, apparently/allegedly. Never was selected again for his country.

Never let the it be forgotten how the SFA treated our legend.