Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Is the straight man clear to enjoy any of life's simple pleasures anymore without the fear of chutney ferrets appearing out the closets and bumming us senseless??

No gays in Football.

It has served us well until now, why change. How long before the striker and centre half actually start passionately kissing when celebrating a goal?

I have a recurring vision. Its based on the Planet of the Apes franchise but instead of Apes the human race is under attack from rampant homos and the last 10 years have me thinking I might see this attack in my lifetime. Don't be fooled by the flowery limp wrists. In great numbers they will just attack and attack, like an army of bent ants.

The outcome is not good, for the human race and on a personal level, your own anus rectum.

What

A

Cunt

Imagine if you were an 18yr old standing in the shower next to some homo who'd been in the paper that morning gushing forth his anguish at having to supress his love of cock for years.

Like a weight off his shoulders, after departing the closet he was now free to be himself and let the world know about his zest for a mouthful of hot salty spunk.

And he's standing next to you in a shower. Guaranteed chaos would ensue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They don't allow male managers in the changing room when female players are getting changed as that would be inappropriate. The male heterosexual is deemed a threat.

In the wonderful world of equality, the gay male is not deemed a threat.

It's fucking mental eh? Hetero males should be allowed to walk about a wifies changing room without being labelled a pervert. #StraightLivesMatter

• Upvote 1

Is the straight man clear to enjoy any of life's simple pleasures anymore without the fear of chutney ferrets appearing out the closets and bumming us senseless??

No gays in Football.

It has served us well until now, why change. How long before the striker and centre half actually start passionately kissing when celebrating a goal?

I have a recurring vision. Its based on the Planet of the Apes franchise but instead of Apes the human race is under attack from rampant homos and the last 10 years have me thinking I might see this attack in my lifetime. Don't be fooled by the flowery limp wrists. In great numbers they will just attack and attack, like an army of bent ants.

The outcome is not good, for the human race and on a personal level, your own anus rectum.

Hilarious.

Theres some real pond life on this forum. Embarrassing to be an Aberdeen supporter when you have folk like this attached to the club.

• Downvote 8

Hilarious.

Theres some real pond life on this forum. Embarrassing to be an Aberdeen supporter when you have folk like this attached to the club.

You should just be embarrassed to be you. You can always support Celtic, where you can share a stand with thousands of like minded sanctimonious twats :wave:

• Upvote 3

To those claiming football has a major problem with homophobia - what is the evidence for this? I do not see any.

It is claimed "no one has come out" means there is a problem. In reality, probably no-one has come out because:

- footballers would rather be known as such, rather than allowing their sexual preference to lead their reputation

- modern society is very tolerant and accepting of gay people, as it has been for a long time now, so there is no need to come out

- the LGBTQIA-ABC-123 lobby is extremely powerful and - along with other self-styled victim groups - completely dominates public discourse, so again no need

(There will also be very few gay players, mirroring the fact there are very few gay people in society.)

30 years ago, you would get chants at football such as:

Hes gay, hes bent,

His arse is up for rent,

Ian Durrant,

Ian Durrant

And even then this was more aimed at winding up the players, not attacking gays. But, much like racism (eg mark walters and the bananas) this has disappeared from football.

We are told the game has a major problem with anti-gay prejudice, but the only evidence offered is that no-one is advertising the fact they like it up the arse.

Not a very convincing argument.

It is demonstrable that the only significant identity-related prejudice you hear at scottish football grounds is that against Catholics - and only then when sevco play. But Scottish society chooses to tolerate that.

I will believe the game has a problem with anti-gay prejudice when I hear 1000s chanting about being "up to their knees in poofters blood" - which would mean an HIV breakout, if nothing else.

There are probably several successful gay players in football right now, who are perfectly happy and accepted by team mates etc, but who resent pressure to turn their private life into some kind of reality entertainment show, so campaigners have something to latch onto. Everyone is entitled to privacy if they want it.

Ultimately, the invented problem of homophobia in football is just a means of artificially keeping LGBTQIA-ABC-123 matters as a hot topic. After football, the demand for someone to "come out" with simply move onto another sport, and again only to extend the longevity and power of a political lobby.

• Downvote 2