Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Same.

I would love to audition for Thunderwizard sometime.

I've been a Thunderwizard roadie on occasion, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

It's not all 7" vinyl as coasters and ashtrays, white rusty Ford Transit pish stained mattress cheeky feelies and rehearsals in a Logie Avenue crack den spare bedroom you know? Sometimes it gets tough.

Lads, there is alway space at the Thunderwizard table.

It just so happens we need a drummer and we can always slot in another guitarist, I'm lead axeman of course and only I have pyro coming out the guitar head. If you can live with that then your in.

Bullsheep is the bass monster, he has the coolest low slung rock stance ever witnessed by man or beast.

Our last gig was the 13.30 Aberdeen to Glasgow on the way to AC/DC at Hampden.

Sold out, wild crowd, lead shredder bleazing and crowd pleasing. It was one of the best.

Dinna listen to Chutneylove, he's a Travis fan.

If yer looking for somone to fill a Bez type role, then let's talk.

It just so happens we need a drummer and we can always slot in another guitarist, I'm lead axeman of course and only I have pyro coming out the guitar head. If you can live with that then your in.

Bullsheep is the bass monster, he has the coolest low slung rock stance ever witnessed by man or beast.

Our last gig was the 13.30 Aberdeen to Glasgow on the way to AC/DC at Hampden.

Sold out, wild crowd, lead shredder bleazing and crowd pleasing. It was one of the best.

Dinna listen to Chutneylove, he's a Travis fan.

I play a mean table drum and raw backing vocals?

Dinna bother Pash. Mr Pipes gives the impression of being a pleasant degenerate, but he's really a control-freak. He doesnae want anyone upstaging him or no letting him have first dip of the groupie pussy (or cock if Thunderwizard are playing Brixton Academy).

I can imagine him throwing me out of the train during my table drum solo in Montrose. :(

I'm fucking amazing at fake drumming.

:thumbup1:

SS, Block V, Row X, 161.

Yourself?

Thank fuck. I seen the Felani thing and thought you were the lad sitting behind me last week in the RDS lower, closer to the away fans.

He was actually more like Puyol, and a more clueless boring cunt your never likely to meet.

Me season ticket is over towards the tunnel, seat 40 or something. Had the thing for 5 years and still have to check the seat no every other week.