Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I didn't say that I invented the game. I only started it because there were too many threads of people bawling because some z list celeb shifted this mortal coil.

I bet you there are more weegies on this site than on DT.

There definitely is more zoomers on this site. which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it does make it more fun.

what's a zoomer?

I am sat on the shitter once again, probably 9th time since Christmas Eve and not once has it been a solid.

Absolute brown water with the occasional lump.

My guts haven't been right at all, but I'd not change the way I eat or drink at Christmas for the world.

Thought I'd share.

bristol 7 then?

I am sat on the shitter once again, probably 9th time since Christmas Eve and not once has it been a solid.

Absolute brown water with the occasional lump.

My guts haven't been right at all, but I'd not change the way I eat or drink at Christmas for the world.

Thought I'd share.

I hear you, my brother.

I'm shitting like a sphicterless coo. Been that way since Christmas night. Think I might have had a bad beer, like.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound"

I think that's a stupid saying as it would make a tree falling down sound, I'd bet my house on it and if anyone takes the bet I'll record and film a forest for as long as it takes to prove my point.

If a bear shits in the woods, does it smell?

Come on guys and gals, don't ignore him. Our newest poster has posted barely 100 odd times and finally, they're not all baiting and insulting.

Look at these crackers...

:hysterical: Genius. The most funny part is that dayts didn't even know bloots was shagging him. :laughing:

This is a comedy genius that you're failing to give a warm embrace to.

Or maybe he was right about himself all along.

How ironic that a member of the DT superior crew doesn't get an acknowledgement? Live and let live, I say.

He's obviously/obvisually stopped baiting and insulting so give the guy a hug. He's fun. He's a stand up comedian dontchaknow.

Or at least he started being one this year. Now that takes guts. especially with his naturally funny tongue.

What does the amount of posts someone has made got to do with anything?

Fuck all.

Get back in your box you odious creep.

I just wanted to condemn the recent factually inaccurate Jill Dando thread and the recent 2013 celebrity death threads.

Disgusting.

That is all.

It's a harmless bit of fun that hurts no-one, unlike say, being an on the spot material witness for someone harshly arrested, but being too big of a poof to speak up for him because his boss told him not to.

I'll let you decide which of those things is more "disgusting"

• Upvote 1