Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Crayfish please. And bare chested. Actually, naked. Then I'll shag you so that you come too if the sandwich was satisfactory. If not a great sandwich, a hate fuck or raping is what you can expect.

bah! like i've ever made a less-than-satisfactory meal!

that said, i'll keep the heels on. slip one off quickly to batter you with, should you not share the same view of my culinary skills. :moonie:

• Upvote 1

I've never eaten it so I'll take your word for it.

What you are saying is you expect that perhaps LGIR's fud would be more pungent?

Agreed.

First Bluto now LGIR,dear God, is no one safe from the bad mood you are obviously in today tup?

Chill baby,get back in the good vibe groove.

Spread the lurv,FFS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is all very crass people. Can we try and maintain some decorum around here.

A woman on a football forum who doesn't have a face like a welders bench is always going to be deposited into the wank bank of the majority of male posters, but there's no need to actually start discussing fud odour and such like. Jesus.

Stick to the tits if you must discuss her as if she wasn't here.

First Bluto now LGIR,dear God, is no one safe from the bad mood you are obviously in today tup?

Chill baby,get back in the good vibe groove.

Spread the lurv,FFS.

I'm not in a bad mood, I don't know where you've got that idea from.

I'm in fine fettle.

:sheepdance: = me.

I'm not one for getting a false bonhomie on just because it's Christmas though, I'm the same every day, always on the front foot, looking for the main chance.

LGIR kens I'm only kidding.

As for bluto, look back at the start of it and tell me that cunt didna have it coming.

He'll start behaving again now, everyone's a winner.

This is all very crass people. Can we try and maintain some decorum around here.

A woman on a football forum who doesn't have a face like a welders bench is always going to be deposited into the wank bank of the majority of male posters, but there's no need to actually start discussing fud odour and such like. Jesus.

Stick to the tits if you must discuss her as if she wasn't here.

:laughing:

x

I'm in fine fettle.

I'm not one for getting a false bonhomie on just because it's Christmas though, I'm the same every day, always on the front foot, looking for the main chance.

As for bluto, look back at the start of it and tell me that cunt didna have it coming.

aye, i do. :cheers:

x

I'm in fine fettle.

Fair due's tup,just remember only a few on here comes close to having the rapier wit and collection of acid strength comebacks you posses.A wee bit of consideration is all it takes.

Me and Bluto are like twins seperated at birth, I'll stick with him, thanks all the same! :laughing:

Have you ever considered that this might be the reason why you've been on the downhill slide recently?

I often wonder if your broken jaw would have happened at all had you been on my side.

You'd have probably battered the accordion mannie if you'd made the right choice.

You live and learn.