Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I want this hun clown nowhere near Pittodrie.

However, if he does sign he would be welcomed with my best wishes the same as any new signing.

Such is the fickleness of being a fitba fan :cheers:

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. It's a piss take anyway FFS Karl.

He'll sign for some club in Turkey. Or Grease.

I want this hun clown nowhere near Pittodrie.

However, if he does sign he would be welcomed with my best wishes the same as any new signing.

Such is the fickleness of being a fitba fan :cheers:

Karl you really need to highlight your pun in italics.

I've read that several times and I canna spot it.

Karl you really need to highlight your pun in italics.

I've read that several times and I canna spot it.

It's a wishbone one I think.

He could have used welcomed better.

However, if he does sign he would be wel-comb to the club.

Broadfoot certainly isn't the first defender I'd choose to be defending the penalty pox.

Rooster02_FULL.jpg

I don't know how some of the more intelligent lads/lasses on this forum put up with the shite that comes out of that little fool "Millertime"s brain. He know's bugger all about football, manipulates facts to suit his own arguments (normally as attempted put downs to others). Festering bell-end.

I have only read enough of his crap to bring me to this conclusion, but he made a comment somewhere recently having a pop at Kelt's "wit" or something. I actually find Kelt quite amusing, so if that's not pot/kettle/black I don't know. I doubt I'm alone in my opinion ...

As for Jamie Langfield - fairly dodgy keeper aye, but twittering (or fitever you call it) about his medical issues is WAAAY too much, fa ever did it. And Scott Vernon needs to unplug his finger fae his erse, or be moved aside to give someone else a chunce. As to who? That's another question altogether.

Oh, and Rangers ... what an amusing little distraction over the closed season that was.

:hysterical:

• Upvote 6

matwe i honestly, HONESTLY think 99% of the people on here are absolute idiots and i mean that sincerely

therefore, the day folk start agreeing with me en-masse, ill be worried

??... Them old sausage fingers are certainly banging the keyboard with real anger today ;)