Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Can we move these ex-mods bickering about who is the most bitter and twisted ex-mod to the spikkin shit thread please current mods?

Cheers guys, it's always a pleasure to discuss board politics with you by PM.

it can stop if bripod stops going on about stuff that doesn't put him up or down. he has a very hun like attitude towards the national side.

Is he still banned fae here or just stopped posting ?

He's banned.

I was just reading that Aberdeen Mad thread where I'm referenced several times.

One lad says 'anyone with over 100k of posts in less than 2 years has clearly got real problems' :laughing:

RAZOR accused me of being addicted to AFC Chat on Saturday, which I quickly dismissed.

I'm this popular in real life too.

It's not the tar it's the terrible traffic and no pikey can fix that.

I wouldn't travel to Inverness for a game in Glasgow anyway you absolute retard.

How am I meant to know which way you'd travel?

I've no idea where the fuck Portsoy is.

Hypothetically travel I should say, which way you would go if you did happen to decide to attend a football match, at some dim and distant point in an excuse free future.

How am I meant to know which way you'd travel?

I've no idea where the fuck Portsoy is.

Hypothetically travel I should say, which way you would go if you did happen to decide to attend a football match, at some dim and distant point in an excuse free future.

But you do know where Glasgow is and you've a fair idea that Portsoy is North of Glasgow. You also know where Fochabers is and you know I have to travel to Fochabers to get to Inverness but not to Aberdeen. With all of those clues it's easy to work out that going to Inverness to get to Glasgow is quite a large diversion.

I will be heading towards Inverness to go to Nairn.

Likewise when I travel towards Fochabers.

When I head towards Glasgow I shall be going towards Cornhill, Forgue, Rothienorman, Inverurie and so on until I get to that shithole.

Inverness will not be on my route planner for any journey to Glasgow.

Neither will Fort William be on that plan.

Anyway I'm in fucking Algeria so I won't be going to the Scotland game.

You claim you never look at Ad Mad. :sherlock:

I just went on to contrast the response to buzz's thread.

First time I've been on since the refugee crisis.

I then did a search for 'tup', as you do, and found out they are actually allowed to discuss me now.

You should read it.

They like me.

No mention of boofon being popular it has to be said, or amancalledbuck, funnily enough.

I just went on to contrast the response to buzz's thread.

First time I've been on since the refugee crisis.

I then did a search for 'tup', as you do, and found out they are actually allowed to discuss me now.

You should read it.

They like me.

No mention of boofon being popular it has to be said, or amancalledbuck, funnily enough.

It's impossible for me to view Ad Mad.

Ahhh but how do you know you never saw him?

Have you met him to know whether you saw him or not?

I lived in Balmedie for 23 years, and I never once saw you, but this is because I don't know what face Foster14 has :).

How do you know?

I know I've never met you as I don't have a large scar down the side of my face from a pint glass being smashed in it.

Ahhh but how do you know you never saw him?

Have you met him to know whether you saw him or not?

I lived in Balmedie for 23 years, and I never once saw you, but this is because I don't know what face Foster14 has :).

There have been various pictures of him on here, including a rather fetching one on a sit-on lawnmower. That plus I saw various facebook comments on the AFC-Chat page before I got rid of Facebook.

He looks like the kinda guy that I would remember if I had seen him. I certainly don't remember thinking "Is that Prince William walking round Balmedie? Nah, he's too fat!"

He sounds like the kind of character you'd remember as well. Maybe if I had gone to the White Horse more often...