Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Something about going to see the Mod at his place of work

He sent me the PMs from when he said to said Mod he was kidding and it was a joke and it was seemingly brushed off, but he was sent to Internet Auschwitz regardless

That's a bit foolish saying that. No wonder he got banned FFS.

Shame as he was a good laugh. I wonder if he ever got done for not having road tax and insurance.

Something about going to see the Mod at his place of work

He sent me the PMs from when he said to said Mod he was kidding and it was a joke and it was seemingly brushed off, but he was sent to Internet Auschwitz regardless

I PM appealed on his behalf, even though I didna ken him.

That's just the type of person I am, all about the helping out of others.

But roberto, everyone can read that you were whining like a bitch about abuse.

And you keep on saying you favour a free for all.

This is the thread where anything goes.

Are you going to point out how I'm wrong or are you going to let your lying rhetoric lie?

Think you have the wrong end of the stick,

Berto is just suggesting that Razor should be allowed back on as his offence wasnt half as bad as some of the shite thats been posted on this site over the last week weeks. At the end of the day razors a supporter who goes to every match and should be allowed to contribute his opinion, but yet folk who are just here for attention seeking purposes are allowed to clog up the site full of shite.

Think you have the wrong end of the stick,

Berto is just suggesting that Razor should be allowed back on as his offence wasnt half as bad as some of the shite thats been posted on this site over the last week weeks. At the end of the day razors a supporter who goes to every match and should be allowed to contribute his opinion, but yet folk who are just here for attention seeking purposes are allowed to clog up the site full of shite.

boofon isna that bad min.

I never get even so much as a slap on the wrist from the mods these days.

I can pretty much say whatever I want.

This is the culmination of what was an epic battle of wits, 3 against 1, the proverbial David vs Goliath of lore, I fought the law, I won etc etc.

Many others would have buckled in the face of it, if they had, you'd still have had the moderators you all deserved, and you'd still be getting your posts nitpicked to the hilt by the likes of K-9 and made to answer for everything.

You've me to thank for the AFC Chat you have these days folks, I'm the driving force, it's my ethos behind it.

All your gratitude means more to me than any amount of money or material possessions ever could.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never get even so much as a slap on the wrist from the mods these days.

I can pretty much say whatever I want.

This is the culmination of what was an epic battle of wits, 3 against 1, the proverbial David vs Goliath of lore, I fought the law, I won etc etc.

Many others would have buckled in the face of it, if they had, you'd still have had the moderators you all deserved, and you'd still be getting your posts nitpicked to the hilt by the likes of K-9 and made to answer for everything.

You've me to thank for the AFC Chat you have these days folks, I'm the driving force, it's my ethos behind it.

All your gratitude means more to me than any amount of money or material possessions ever could.

thats nothing to be proud of

They took me on over many a PM and I won through sheer force of will and because I was right and they were wrong.

Then briPod tried to noise me up by private email, again failing.

A debacle from their point of view but I hold no grudges as I look down on them from the winner's podium :trophy:

hahaha

you mean you threatened to leave the board, in fact if I remember right you said you were not going to post again but within ten minutes you were posting

hahaha

you mean you threatened to leave the board, in fact if I remember right you said you were not going to post again but within ten minutes you were posting

Aye, that was just after I got the re-assurance from on high that you three were on your uppers and your cairds were marked.

I relaxed at that point, safe in the knowledge you were dead men walking.

My ultimatum worked a treat.

Out of interest vda, why was I banned and who were the main protaganists?

I got a PM from a good couple of mods giving me advance warning of the lie of the land but never got an explanation why.

Did tup's mod cull cut out the cunts who banned me?

bans go to a vote RS. were you actually banned? I can't remember. If you were I would voted for you to be banned at that time. Very poor of any mod who gave you a heads up if they did indeed do that. All that shows is they were not working together at all as some of them said they were.

Aye, that was just after I got the re-assurance from on high that you three were on your uppers and your cairds were marked.

I relaxed at that point, safe in the knowledge you were dead men walking.

My ultimatum worked a treat.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you have a great imagination

I was banned for a whole year until just under two months ago, as you fucking well know. It's history, like the power that went to your head.

just checked my pms and your right you were banned and I remember it. I voted for you to be banned as I said.

do you at least accept that it was a vote?

which mods went running to you like ickle girls?

I sensed the split in the mod camp and I worked it to the bone until it became a yawning chasm.

Good guys - Sonoftherock, Bebo, Monkey, Bobby Connor.

Bad guys - vanderark14, K-9 and especially briPod.

It was like Marvel vs Capcom.

Once I exposed this rift the rest was child's play.

I remember you got 48 hour suspension after another argument with Stoney.

you said you wouldn't be back.

I remember you got 48 hour suspension after another argument with Stoney.

you said you wouldn't be back.

That was when I made a personal promise to myself that I'd get rid of the perpetrators.

It was me or them.

Thankfully me prevailed.

As for them, look at the shape of them now, squabbling over he said/she said type detail.

All the troops need to know is you got sacked and I'm top dog.

The devil might very well be in the detail but nobody cares.

I'm vindicated.

That was when I made a personal promise to myself that I'd get rid of the perpetrators.

It was me or them.

Thankfully me prevailed.

As for them, look at the shape of them now, squabbling over he said/she said type detail.

All the troops need to know is you got sacked and I'm top dog.

The devil might very well be in the detail but nobody cares.

I'm vindicated.

I still have the PM's that say you took the cream puff tup. stoney had you riled big time

we left of our own accord.

Lol. You obviously gave more of a fuck than I did. I'm just more curious of who and why. Not that I really give a fuck about this either. I must learn not to wind up fucks who lie to or about me though.

Certain people wanted this site to be some sort of comedy club, a shite one at that, those who trawl through the threads posting any old shite just to be noticed or heard, the same mouth-pieces you encounter of the fitba park who shout and rant and run aboot, but really contribute fuck all, Gary Mcdonald types.

I still have the PM's that say you took the cream puff tup. stoney had you riled big time

we left of our own accord.

No, what actually happened was that Stoney was on the wind-up with me, we exchanged heated expletive type pleasantries, and the next thing I ken I get banned, for his wind-up.

I flipped. I called you a wanker.

Then you had an emotional outburst saying you never got paid for it and it wisna worth the hassle etc etc :cry:

I said I'd need to go and rake out my violin and get back to you.

Shortly afterward you 'left of your own accord', i.e. you jumped before you got pushed.