Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Mediocrity is already being accepted.

Fans doing cartwheels at the end of the game in scrambling a draw against a superior Motherwell team says it all.

We were shit today.

Lucky to get a draw.

The manager is mediocre, and the number of draws his teams get ooze mediocroty.

We will NEVER progress under Craig Brown.

To accept his pish football and pish results perhaps doesn't even reach mediocrity.

2 out of 3 ain't bad*

* in terms of spelling mediocrity correctly.

Looks like you're accepting mediocrity in the spelling department, you'll never amount to anything with spelling like that.

I'd dispute that my post about mediocrity amounted to 'spiken sh*t'.

Ironically, the only reason I made it is because I deemed sheepish to be 'spiken his usual sh*t' about how the end of the world is nigh and we'll never amount to anything.

All the while with his uber-critical greeting coupon sitting on the sidelines hammering home the message that we're mediocre.

Then he's on here giving it mediocre this, that and the next.

Whilst being unable to spell mediocrity.

It's unlikely his concerns will be taken seriously by the management of the club was what I was getting at.

• Upvote 1

I'm genuinely concerned for MT's mental wellbeing.

He's clearly got major problems going on in the background.

These will become manifest as he gets older, and folk take him less and less seriously, possibly even crossing the street to avoid him, as he succumbs to whatever it is that's possessing him to talk incessant pish right now.

He thinks he's Erchie at the moment, the gear is giving him a God complex, major delusions of grandeur, but I say he's heading for a spectacular crash shortly, which is going to be messy to say the least.

Last Friday of the month, good thinking. Hopefully Frank will be able to donate a tenner before he races down to the offie, wages burning a hole in his dressing gown pocket.

Let's hope he can set it up before his dealer chaps him up to square him up for the last few weeks.

Otherwise the pitbull might starve over this, which is not really the ethos of charity.

you DO know tony soprano wears a dressin gown...right?

The dressing gown picture was to emphasise your "fantastic" head of hair...now your stating it's "cool" to wear a dressing gown because Tony Soprano (a bald man) wears a dressing gown...them there "rocks" are turning your mind to mush Chief

you DO know tony soprano wears a dressin gown...right?

Please at least try to keep it on-topic MT.

Perhaps you should consider putting everyone on block, you could bask in the knowledge you are right on every matter without the pesky matter of folk disagreeing with you.

Anyway, might be an idea for the mods to prune this thread a bit, it's in danger of going a bit off-topic due to MT's tightness.

the issue here, is that this now is chipping on my argumentative side

im not going to donate money just to appease people - thats wrong

for that reason, im out of this thread

i have my own concerns thanks, but im not going to post them on here

hysterical.gif You're from Rutherglen not Dragon's Den I don't care how high the council tax is.